Quantcast

Went for a ride out near Stockton, Utah & up to Jacob City

Kinarfi

When I got there, I was quite disappointed with the looks of every thing, but ended up staying 3 nights and riding for 4 days, These trail are NOT fire roads, no problem for our Troopers though. I have found that my Trooper eats up trails to easy and fast, that what take quad riders day to do, I do in a day, maybe I don't stop and spectate enough. Rocmoc, Lenny, I'm sure you'd like this area, there is a great county camping area with rest rooms after you get past Ophir that can handle Rocmoc's rig. This is genuine mining roads and some of it is STEEEEEp. Lots of junipers, pines, aspens and rock and cliffs and mountain tops.

http://rides.webshots.com/album/581565755itjeRf

If anyone wants a .gpx file of the 4 days rides, PM me with your email address.

Kinarfi

Sounds like somewhere that we may have to add to next summer's trip when we come up your way. I will take a look at the historical weather data for June.

Who was the UTV in front of you in the videos? Looks like it was a little cool, sweatshirts ! I think you pick out big mountains just to see what is on the other side, LOL.

rocmoc n AZ

Sounds like somewhere that we may have to add to next summer's trip when we come up your way. I will take a look at the historical weather data for June.

Who was the UTV in front of you in the videos? Looks like it was a little cool, sweatshirts ! I think you pick out big mountains just to see what is on the other side, LOL.

rocmoc n AZ

Just another friendly atver, don't know if I even got his name. Yea, big mountains, love 'em, and it's always an adventure to find out what's on the other side, seeing the same old stuff gets boring, I wanna see new stuff!!!

Kinarfi

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.