Quantcast

WildCats At Sand Mountain, Little Sahara

SxS

PowerSports Adventures filmed the prototypes of the Arctic Cat WildCat prior to the WildCat demo rides. We took these machines out and put them through their paces. Wow! We got extreme. GREAT RIDE! The episode will air next month on PowerSports Adventures. http://www.powersportsadventures.com

You can demo a WildCat too! Tomorrow (Saturday, Oct. 29th) is your chance at The Little Sahara Sand Dunes just west of Nephi, Utah.

Arctic Cat is set up at Sand Mountain and will be offering demo rides all day. Don't miss this chance. You will have the ride of your life!

Plus, if you have never been to Little Sahara, check it out. This is an excellent place to go and ride. The BLM has it set up with all the facilities a motorsports enthusiast needs for a great time.

Photos of the WildCat on the PowerSports Adventures Facebook page. Click

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By nods
      Less than 40 miles can barely start. Dealer is working with Hisun on a number of other issues on this UTV. Can not get clear info on the meaning of these E codes this is getting. Anybody have some clear info for me?
    • By Amagi
      Hi to all. I’m new on this forum and I need some help. I have a 2008 arctic cat 700 xtx prowler. I have no spark. 
      I have done the following repairs. 
      changed piston and cylinder 
      change CDI 
      change ignition coil and spark plug
      changed speed sensor
      changed stator and flywheel 
      Changed voltage regulator 
      after all this I still have no spark. 
      i have verified all fuses and they are all good. 
      please help. I would like to get it running. 

• By Kidsskipp
      Getting my prowler to a running stage and can't figure out why it won't idle without throttle. Also see fuel spitting out air intake while running. High speed runs rough as well. I've done many things (that were needed) but it hasn't helped. New plug, rings (120 lbs compression luke warm), timing chain, valve job. Even tried a cheap new carb. Thinking I may be off a tooth on the timing but it looks pretty dang close. anyone see this issue before?
    • By GQStone
      We have a 2019 Arctic cat Havoc that has never had the fuel filter changed. It is bogging down and will not reach higher speeds. Has old gas in it and I am sure it needs a fuel filter as well. Can anyone tell me how or where to find parts for this machine? And also where on the machine it is located? I know some are in the tank? Would like to order one but need a starting point or part number.
      Thanks in advance.
    • By moto mutts
      Discover the thrilling world of SxS Adventures with UTV Offroad Adventures in 2024! Be sure to explore their website for comprehensive details about each event. These experiences promise an unforgettable time, and with high demand expected, swift registration is key if you're keen to participate in any of them. Head over to www.utvoffroadadventures.com now to secure your spot in these exciting journeys!