Quantcast

New guy need help

Jeff550

Hi all. I just got a 1999 Mule 550 last summer and an in the process of fixing what's wrong with it. So far, thru the internet, I've found the part numbers for the exhaust pipe and both parking brake cables but even calliing a dealer I can't find the differential locker cable. I was kind of surprised that even searching cable on this forum I came up with absolutely 0 results. Does anyone have the part number so I can order one of these? Any leads on the best place to shop for Mule parts would be appreciated too, so far I've found the best deal at a place online called Cheap Cycle Parts that's says their selling OEM parts. Anyone use these guys? Are their parts really OEM? Thanks in advance for your help.Now I'm going to go lurk on the site and see what I can learn.

Good morning & WELCOME Jeff.

There are a couple of guys on Ebay that are selling parts from the Joyner bankruptcy auction that took place a couple year ago. Maybe your contact is one of them. There is also in most big cities someone that makes up cables for nearly everything, bicycles to heavy equipment. Did you try our two princple dealers with parts, SilverBullet in Yuma, AZ, http://silverbulletmotorsports.net/ and No Limits in Arlington, TX, http://www.joyner-atv-utv.com/ ?

rocmoc n AZ

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Blackwellok
      Hi from oklahoma
      Does anyone else own  a coleman unit. ?

• By doncaron
      Hello everyone! 
      First of all I would like to thank you for the help with my timing problem, it was the chain. Now I’m looking for the part number for the wet clutch baring.  I’ve been looking for it but my side by side is a 2022 t-boss 550 and it’s not the same as a 2021. Can anyone help me please?
      thank you in advance again. 

• By BOYD
      I have a 2004 KUBOTA RTV 900 DIESEL and I need to replace both front cv axels.I have been online looking at them and there seems to be a lot of different manufactures to choose from. My question is who makes a good aftermarket set of cv axels for this KUBOTA. I have read horror stories of people buying the  cheap Chinese brand only to find out they don't fit or they don't last very long and fail again. I hate to have to spend over $200 a shaft to get OEM from KUBOTA when I'm sure there is a company out there who probably makes it for them or makes comparable to OEM. Thanks for your help.
    • By Michael Wood
      I have a 2018 Massimo Buck 400 with 278 miles. 
      Having issues with my brakes. Took the buggy hunting and when I let my foot off the gas pedal it pulls without pressing on the brake. I looked and the pads on all 4 wheels are all toast. The E-Brake hasn’t been on since I have had it. I am guessing it may be a master cylinder issue because all 4 pads are gone. They all seem to have worn evenly that’s why I think the master cylinder. Just got the machine used from a older couple and they said it sat for some time in there pole barn. Possibly the brake lines? Calipers? I took one brake apart and when I depressed the caliper it didn’t stay. Any help is muck appreciated. 
    • By doncaron
      Hello 
      I have a 2022 Massimo t-boss 550. I’m looking for a fix for my timing problem. It keeps getting out of timing. Now I’m trying to find the proper parts for the linhai motor. I’m looking for tensioner chain and gear. If there’s anything else I can do to fix this issue please let me know. Unfortunately I can’t afford to get something better so I got to get it fixed. Thanks in advance. 
      Don