Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

UTV Grab Handle by Progressive Suspension

Ever spend any time as a passenger in a UTV? Ever wish there was something solid to hang on to? Looks like the guys over at Progressive Suspension must have felt the same way, as they’ve developed a clever solution. The Progressive Grab Handle is a simple bolt-on unit with an adjustable reach T-handle. Standard [...]

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Front suspension

Hey guys I'm ready to buy my shocks, but need some info.  When I try cycling the front suspension, the suspension binds up, when the tie rod ball joint is at approximately 90 degrees.  Which from stock is close to 8" wheel travel.  Once I unbolt the tie rod and stock shock, I easily get 13"+ wheel travel.    Are my stock replacement tie rod ball joints defective?    Have you guys replaced the ball joints to get maximum travel?  Are you guys using heims with misalignment spacers?   Greg 

By GMANLV, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 23 replies
    • Joyner Suspension bushings

Silverbullet We have all Joyner suspension bushings.These are custom made for us.It is used in the rear trailing arm to frame and barring carry.The Joyner bushings are made out of steel and are lose fitting when new.These bushing fit tight and are self lubricating.The bushings are used in all Joyner in different sizes we have them all for all Joyner's.These bushings will make your Joyner handle much better.Check out website if you don't see some thing on website just call.To many parts to list on website.928 344 2117 Trooper,Renegade,Viper,Sand Spider.

By silverbullet, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Rockford Fosgate Announces New Stage 5 Premium Audio Kit Solution for the Polaris RZR Now Shipping

Rockford Fosgate 1,150 Watt RZR-STAGE5 Kit The 1,150 Watt RZR-STAGE5 Kit Utilizes the Best of What Rockford Has; (2) Power Series Amplifiers, (1) Power 10-Inch Slim Subwoofer, and Punch Series 6.5-Inch Speakers for Select RZR900, RZR XP 1000, and RZR XP Turbo Models TEMPE, Ariz. â Sept. 13, 2016 â The outdoor environment can be unforgiving on audio gear as both terrain and weather can wreak havoc on these components. With that in mind, Rockford Fosgate (www.rockfordfosgate.com), the industry leader in high-performance audio systems, is proud to announce that the new Stage 5 Audio Kit Solution (RZR-STAGE5) is now shipping. Utilizing Rockford Fosgateâs premium Power Series components, the top-of-the-line RZR-STAGE5 has an MSRP of $3,599.99. âWith the overall success of the existing stage 1-4 solutions, Rockford created the ultimate off-road listening experience by offering higher quality speakers, more amplifier power, and a high output subwoofer in the Stage 5,â explained Jake Braaten, Rockford Vice President of New Product Development and Engineering. âAll of the products, including the RZR-STAGE5, are designed to perform while out in the elements, and we keep the installation simple by offering very efficient plug-and-play kits designed to fit factory locations. Just like the RZR Turbo, this system is high performance and built to be the only audio solution you will ever need, no matter whether in the mud, sand, or on rough mountain trails.â The new RZR-STAGE5 is a complete audio kit with a PMX-2 stereo in the cockpit controlling 1,150 watts of power. Tasked with harnessing all of the power is a 10-inch Power subwoofer hidden under the front dash and (4) Element ReadyTM Punch® speakers. All of the enclosures are purpose built for performance while offering quick and simple installation with little modification to the RZR. Rockford Fosgate also offers Polaris® RZR® kits ranging from Stage 1 (RZR-STAGE1) to Stage 4 (RZR-STAGE4), as well as the MOTO-REAR1 add-on Rear Speaker Kit (for use with RZR-STAGE2 and RZR-STAGE3 Kits), with prices ranging from $349.99 to $2,199.99. For more information on Rockford Fosgate, please visit www.rockfordfosgate.com. About Rockford Corporation Setting the standard for excellence in the audio industry, the Rockford Corporation markets and distributes high-performance audio systems for the mobile audio aftermarket and OEM market. Headquartered in Tempe, Ariz., Rockford Corporation is a publicly traded company and manufactures or distributes its products under multiple brands: Rockford Fosgate®, Rockford Acoustic Design™, Lightning Audio®, CrimeStopper, and Renegade. For more information, please visit: www.rockfordfosgate.com, www.rockfordacousticdesign.com, www.lightningaudio.com, www.crimestopper.com, and www.renegadecaraudio.com.Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuide View the full article

By UTVBoard News, in UTV News and Information

• 0 replies
    • Polaris XP 1000 Turbo Front and rear stock suspension

Polaris XP 1000 Turbo front and rear stock suspension, good condition, no ball joints in a-arms, take offs, installed LT kit, will separate front and rear but will not sell just part of front or rear

By TimmyBoy, in UTV Off-Road Classifieds - Buy & Sell

• 0 replies
    • Python 800i Suspension upgrade ?

Hi Guys - we have a Joyner Python 800i which we use offroad here in Scotland. The standard shock absorbers we can get in the UK are only lasting a few days and we are struggling to find uprated ones which will fit straight on - can anyone advise on good replacements or send me a link please ? Thanks Alan

By sackspeed, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 4 replies