Quantcast

2013 Jamboree, Where Next?

rocmoc

We have been in Las Vegas, NV., Farmington, NM, Hanksville, UT & now Niland, CA.

Never too early to start throwing out ideas. One concern is fuel which is cheapest in EARLY SPRING or LATE FALL.

I will start with a few,

Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park, UT & North Rim, AZ

Moab, UT

My House in Southern AZ south of Tucson

Rocky Point, SON, MX (Arizona's Beach, Just 1 1/2 hrs across the border and YES it is safe)

Just brainstorming at this point.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Your talking about Sand Lake. Got balled out there once when I was a kid and dug a trench in one of the commercial dune ride trails just over a crest so they couldn't see it. About threw some riders out but didn't. Of coarse,being a kid, I stayed and watched and it didn't take them long to see me peaking my head up from the side.

Lenny

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ridge Runner
      Hi

Need advice on a fuel filter.  This is a 2019 Coleman 550 Outfitter.  Manual said to change fuel filter.  Mine was assembled without a inline filter between the in tank fuel pump and the injector.  I called Coleman, they told it was supposed to have a fuel filter.  They sent me a metal inline filter and two clamps.  The fuel line has what looks like an aluminum outer cover.  I’m assuming the fuel line is a rubber one.  Before cutting the line I looked at the metal fuel filter to see the direction of flow.  Nothing marked on the filter.  I called Coleman.…. They couldn’t help me, even after speaking to a Tech rep.   It’s fuel injected, so I don’t want to screw this up.  Does anyone have any ideas?  Should I throw this filter away, and buy something else?  I have replaced plenty of fuel filters on lawn mowers etc, but all were clear plastic, with directional arrows.  Since this fuel injected, I’m thinking I must ypuse the special clamps, that require special pliers to tighten, and I might need a pressure capable filter?

thanks
    • By Paul R
      I have a new Massimo T boss 410 with 2 hours on it. I tried to start it today and I get no power at all. I tried jumping it and still no power sounds electrical problem. Any help would be great 
    • By Doug Thomas
      Hey everyone. This is my first post and I hope you all can help out here. I have a 2016 Massimo 500. I'll start out with "it is a beast" I have worked the crap out of this thing and it keeps on coming back for more. Never had an issue except one battery replacement and this cold starting thing.  When I start it up, summer or winter, it requires being in neutral, pre-loadiung the fuel by pumping the gas pedal (like an older carb model) and then once it starts, I have to maintain 3000 RPMs or more for at least three or four minutes before it will idle on it's own.  After that, it will idle for as long as you ask it to.  Any input?
    • By Earthscum
      Hi, I'm a mechanic and am at a loss for a customer's 2021 UT400. This thing only got used for the end of the summer, only has 3.3 hours on it.
      So far I've found:
      No start - starter switch works, relay in relay/fuse box clicks. Solenoid is operating as it should, no signal to  solenoid to start. Starts and runs when I hard-jump the solenoid.
      No F or R lights on dash - N lights up, and goes off when shifted into either gear
      No brake lights - tested switch, it works as it should
      No turn signals
      Parking brake light is on - switch is working correctly, doesn't change status

All connectors are secured, no wires look out of place. I have an incredible dislike for HiSun equipment. Every one I've dealt with has been full of gremlins. Has anyone else had any issues like this? Would this be something wrong with the dash? Or the relay/fuse box? or both? I don't want to contact Coleman and have them send a bunch of stuff that won't fix it, especially with how long electronic stuff takes to get these days. The last warranty I did for them was a go-kart that shelled the drive shaft bearings and it took 4 months for them to send us the parts.
      Any help or knowledge would be much appreciated!
    • eManualOnline
    • By Rwpjtk
      My 2013 500 will only start if I floor the gas pedal and then once it starts I have to pump the gas until it warms up a little it sounds horrible until it warms up.(around 20 seconds)and then it will stay running. The exhaust smells like raw gas for a little while. The throttle body has been changed. Someone suggested the mass air flow sensor could be the problem ( is that the MAP). It has been to 2 different shops with it not being fixed. I haven't been able to ride it since last fall.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
  • Gallery Images