Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

2008 KAWASAKI TERYX 750 RUV

Gibson Performance the leader in aftermarket performance exhaust has released a powerful performance exhaust for the RUV that is changing the Side x Side Market. The 2008 Teryx demands a strong high flow performance muffler that will add to the naturally big power of the 750 V-Twin Engine. With a rear wheel horse power gain [...]

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Glowing exhaust 2012 Hisun 400cc

After operating,  the first several inches of the exhaust pipe where it leaves the engine on my Hisun 400cc glows bright red. Is this normal? There are various heat shields and other insulating material along the pipe’s pathway, so I’m guessing it is. Also, there are no other signs that the engine is running hot.

By Davo, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • Commando anywhere i can find a rear diff and exhaust header

I just recently bought a cheap running joyner cammando and i need to find a rear differential and exhaust any help would be greatly appreciated.

By Bryan T Mumink Jr, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • 250cc performance exhaust

for those of you who havent been to our site yet, here is a look at our performance exhaust system. Made in house, certified for spark arrester, and db rated at below 94db. Legal for any race track, trail or off road park. Great sound without sounding like an open pipe as with some others out there. True bolt on kit.

By strike250, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • 2019 Kawasaki Teryx

The Kawasaki Teryx has long been a favorite for UTV fans who want a vehicle that can take a beating and still perform on the trails or on the ranch. But UTVs can always be better and we’ve found a few Kawasaki Teryx accessories that are sure to come in handy for any Teryx owner. 4-Pack Grab Handle Grips Originally designed for Jeep owners, the E-cowlboy grab handles seem like a logical fit for UTV owners. While the Teryx does come with passenger grab handles installed, the E-cowlboy grab handles can be placed anywhere and moved easily, so passengers of all sizes can find a comfortable place to hold on when you hit the trails. You can pick up a pack of four E-cowlboy grab handles for just $11, making these the cheapest useful Kawasaki Teryx accessories we’ve seen. Learn more here. Hitch draw bar When you need to get some work done and you have to take advantage of the towing capacity of the Teryx, one of the most useful Kawasaki Teryx accessories is this Hitch Draw Bar, made by Kawasaki (part# TX750-015). This is a heavy duty 2″ steel Hitch Draw Bar with welded gusset. It comes standard with a hitch pin and clip. You can pick one up for about $37. Learn more here.   Read more

By Travis, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Joyner Trooper T2 Aftermarket Brakes

I have a Joyner trooper t2. Is there any after market brake pads that we can get. The pads I order are not holding up. Need to be more pad. Thanks

By Brian71, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies