Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

GNCC UTV Race - Round 2

A four series UTV race to create a series’ champion!

The series kicked off at the Big Buck GNCC in Union, South Carolina on April 12, NOW at the Mountain Ridge GNCC in Somerset, Pennsylvania on July 5, and concludes with the Power Line Park GNCC on October 11 and the Ironman GNCC on October 25. [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Steve Waldner
      I have a Kioti  Mechron utv and want to add power steering. Can anyone till me if there is an electric assist motor from a car that would work putting between the steering wheel and steering box. One that doesn't need alot of electronics 
    • By mixfixdave
      I had been wanting to install power steering on my T4 for years so I went to the salvage yard last weekend and bought a complete column (minus airbag) out of a 2009 Nissan Versa for $125 with the ECU.
      It was a fairly simple install. The long shaft that fits to the Joyner steering rack actually fit perfectly into the Nissan column. Had to weld up a U joint on the Nissan column to make it a straight shaft and fab up one simple bracket. Connect power and ground plus a switched 12v and now I can steer with one hand!

• By Jken
      Recently purchased a Massimo Buck 400.  Looking through the manual, its terrible.  Gives you very little to no information on required maintenance.  I have also looked this machine over and apparently it has no oil filter.  The parts diagram shows a screen that I'm assuming needs to be cleaned.  Before I spend $75 on a service manual does anyone know if it is worth having.
      Thanks

• By Tobie1987
      I made my own electric power steering for my Joyner trooper..I bought a steering column out of a 02 satern vue for $80 at a junk yard..then bought a wiring kit off of eBay for another $80. And made the steering arm...the wiring kit even came with a adjustable nob..
    • By strike250
      Hello there, just to keep those who own the Sector model up to date.  We are working on  lift kits now for the Sector line up, for all engine sizes. We are also working on more, like storage boxes for the Sectors as well. We are also building trailer hitch set ups for the Sector 250. We are working on seat belt by pass connectors and rear light/license plate light connectors for the OEM connector in the rear. Keep an eye on for more accessories at our website www.250utv.com
      Please let us know if there are some things you are looking for that are hard to find. We just might make it for you!
      Matt