Quantcast

Fix one thing break the other

charlie

So finally get all the play outta my front end on the t2, righting things greasing it all and the steering box upgrade. So I take it for a ride I'm amazed in how much better it feels. Just to be on my way home going slow as I approach a puddle just to hear a Loud noise yup rear diff broke!!!!! Hoping its just the ring bolts but if it's more than that any idea were u can get gears or a new unit?? Like I said I was going very slow !!! Then towed it back all in neutral so my fingers are crossed!!!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Robert B
      Going down a 20 deg hill engine is holding UTV back. Then something releases like going into Neutral and makes a loud clacking noise. Have to use brake to slow UTV down. Then once level it shifts back into gear. Have done shift extension does not pop out of gear.
    • By Coleman400
      Hey all. I need to change my plug in my ut400 and I remember seeing people in here saying to get a certain one that was better than what it came with. What was it?
      Also I need to do an oil change. Are the tractor supply oil change kits ok to use?

Any help here is appreciated!
    • By mcraigchr
      I realize that many of you do not have diesel machines.  For those that do, this is for you:
      Just wanted to post my experience this past week.  Here in Texas, we had pretty good dip in temps.  For 4 days it did not get above 25.  At night, it was single digits or close to it.  I always put Sta-Bil fuel stabilizer in the storage tank (30 gallon).  And up until this tank I was using Power Service (white bottle) for anti-gel.  Never had an issue.
      This tank, however, I switched to Stabil All season (anti gel).  It is supposed to good down to -40.  Zap.  That is a big fat lie.  I put in twice the amount called for in the instructions.  Result was less than optimal.  I drove the SxS 100 feet (to go get the mail) and it died.  I looked at the fuel bowl and it was a cloudy, wax substance.  So, the Stabil did not work.  That said, I'm not sure that I ever tested the Power Service in the same manner.  So I am not saying that one is better than the other.
      What are your experiences?  Are these products inferior?  What do you folks in the northern states / Canada use?  Am I missing something?
      CC
    • By Clint Osborne
      Best upgrade I ever done.              2006 Polaris 700 EFI ENGINE 

• By Clint Osborne
      Best upgrade I have done to my MSU 500