Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

Side X Side Nationals Round 6

Attention all racers, fans, vendors, and enthusiasts! This weekend we will be kicking off round five of the 2008 SXS nationals presented by Kalgard, The Fab School & Cycle Trader. If you want to have a good time, enjoy some high-speed racing, check out some cool gear, and hang out with a bunch of people [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By kandlinaz
      Well, after a bad experience with repairs to our Trooper, Lloyd tore into the engine himself. We originally wanted to save time by hiring the engine rebuild out, but that bit us square in the butt. Remember the discussion about Silverbullet motorsports in Yuma??
      Stay tuned....we'll let you know what happens. 
      Has anyone rebuilt the engine in these troopers?
    • By bjones
      2007 610 mule will foul a pug after 1 hr of run time on clock.  Plug will be black with sut.  Buddy go a 610 and it does same thing. Have had dealer adjust valves twice and still does it.  When i bought mule valves were ticking and I ran it that way for some time and took it in and dealer adjusted valves and that is when problem started.  I rechecked valves and the were tight and I adjusted to .005 and still fouls plug.  I always use no ethenal gas and have gone to a hotter plug.  I have read that this is a common problem with mule.  Any help appreciated.
    • By Dwight
      Hi new to the Joyner trooper family just purchased a 2008 trooper, however the speedometer , coolant temp and voltmeter are not working I was hoping it was a continuity or ground issue but the copper is testing good, it appears the voltmeter is bad as my fluke works off the plug-in behind the gauge, tested the water temp sensor have 5 volts arriving, and approximately 3000 ohms on sensor cold no idea what I should get. As far as the speedometer have no idea how to test again copper seems to have good continuity. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks Dwight 
    • By blissman20
      Hey guys, just to give you a bit of back story here first.  I used to ride big mud machines and SxS in the swamp.  Went through a divorce and lost almost everything.  What I got to keep was a snowmobile that I had for years and never rode anymore and wasn’t worth much to me so I decided to try trading it for more or less any UTV/SxS I could.  Well that landed me here, I just traded it for a 2008 Kandi KD650 which is a direct clone of the Joyner Commando 650.  The machine is in rough shape but runs and drives.  I have a few things to repair on it. (Seized choke cable, seized Ignition, and needs a voltage regulator). Going to to princess auto today to pick up a choke cable, and ignition, I have a voltage regulator from an old project that I will wire in.  
      The only thing I am wondering about is the rear end.  The guy I traded it for told me only one rear tire will spin when in 2 wd.  Is that the way all of these are is do  I need to rip it apart.  Also is there any aftermarket support for rear axles or axles that will fit that can be cut down and sleeved and rewelded.  Buddy there did some rednecking with a Polaris axle but not sure how strong it is. 

• By rh242603
      Hello-

New to the forum so luckily there is some help out there lol. Recently bought a 2008 Joyner 1600cc sand viper and loving it. Took it out and had a little accident with a tree stump lol. The stump hit directly on my passenger side tie rod end and broke the heim joint that connects the tie rod end to the wheel. Does anyone know the size of the adjustable heim joint so I can order one? I am having a hard time sourcing one quickly. I am also guessing since it is an outter tie rod end, that it is LH pitched rather than RH? thanks for any help anyone can provide. This is again for the outter tie rod end heim joint that snapped. Thanks