Quantcast

2006 SeaDoo 200 Speedster

2006 SeaDoo 200 Speedster Tower Edition with twin 215 HP 4-Tec 4-stroke supercharged engines with closed antifreeze cooling. (Total of 430 horsepower.)This boat is capable of 60+ MPH. The boat and engines have 55 hours of running time. Also included is a Roadrunner heavy duty trailer with 6-lug 15" wheels. The tires are in excellent condition, bearings have been repacked with new seals and all lights work. The boat and trailer are in excellent condition. The boat has a $4500.00 stereo system. If you are located out of state I can help with delivery arrangements.

[email protected]; Price-$15,000

post-1616-0-41094400-1342068018_thumb.jpg

post-1616-0-85423900-1342068033_thumb.jpg

post-1616-0-29282900-1342068045_thumb.jpg

post-1616-0-60041400-1342068054_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Steve Vanvelzen
      I Recently purchased a Massimo T-Boss 550F last fall with their 60" snow thrower because I couldn't find a decent UTV here in Southern Ontario; nothing in stock anywhere. I am having really bad buyer's remorse after spending time on it and reading all the bad online reviews. The company boasts the fact that it is built in Texas, USA, so I was hoping to do the right thing by buying, "Made In North America" but it is still Chinese Junk, assembled in the USA. and I am starting to realize that I am going to have a lot of difficulty getting parts for this thing; I can't even get an oil filter, finally bought a "Hisun" filter and hope it fits. i busted the shear pins in the snow thrower and can't find replacements for that either. The thing is so hard to change gears most of the time; I am terrified I am going to wreck something. The place I purchased it from is absolutely useless. Can I adjust something myself? Anyone out there have this problem and have some advice (besides selling it and buying a good brand)?
    • By FISHTALE47
      Has anyone had any experience with adding an engine water circulating type heat on their utv?
    • By Fib103182
      I have owned my 2015 Hisun HS700 Crew  for about 3 or 4 months now. I got it used and was supposed to run good but was not put all the back together from a stator upgrade due to previous owner said he was going to out a stereo system on it. Anyway I have worked it much more than I have rode it. I seem to work on it 2 days and ride it for a hour. Me, my wife, and 2 kids (10 and 18) enjoy it but the engine compartment gets so hot. I've replaced the water pump and burped the cooling system and any other thing I could think of to bleed the air out and think its good with no air and water circulating. Fan seems to run fine and be on about all the time. Changed the coolant twice and oil 3 times. I noticed the engine really has nowhere for heat to go because heat rises and no air flow at all. Has anyone had any experience in this area? Any DIY tricks or any advice in removing the heat out of the engine compartment and getting it to a tolerable temperature. Im about to sell it if I can't figure something out and go waste money on a big name brand but I won't have red legs and arm from engine heat burning me and my wife. They machine never acts like its to hot or anything but it feels like it is. Thanks in advance for any and all help. 
    • By Robert Steele
      Looking for recommendations on 2 seater.  Currently in AZ and would be driving trails, dunes, and street.  Would also use in SD on roads and trails.  Very slight possibility of rock crawling some but NOT a priority.  Was suggested to get a General at a dealer, but was also the most expensive vehicle they has so wasn’t sure if it was commission driving the recommendation or actually a good fit.  Would prefer to keep <$30k but if there was some super duper feature that drove it above that would consider it.

thanks for any input!
    • eManualOnline
    • By California Nut case
      I have a 2008 trooper 1100 T2 which ran great, but the starter would not engage for a lot of clicks. I changed out the starter, careful to note one wire on the solenoid and 4 wires on the main starter motor post. After I finished, the start sequence where the two gages sweep back and forth and the fuel pump and fan turn on for 3 second, stopped working. I can not find any bad or loose wires, I tried changing out the ECU and can not find anything apparently wrong. Does anybody know what sensor error stop the initiation sequence.?
  • Gallery Images