Quantcast

joyner parts in Newyork port

Buyer Beware I was the one that order these parts it went so bad that paypal gave me my money back then he sent me this email

hi,David, IF you still want to get the goods . please wire transfere the money to our account.

Please consider our request ,we still hope we can establish a long term relationship.

Bob, Paypal gave me my money back I paid you but you could not deliver the parts I paid you what you ask I didn't charge back. I didn't get the parts paypal gave me my money back.Look everybody what he thinks about America and you want to buy parts from him.There is a storage fee over 1200.00 on these parts plus I was going to have to get them clear from customs.After 60 days paypal gave me my money back. The bill of landing didn't match up with the marking on the boxes and when I email bob all he could say is release the money and he said he's responsibity end it when he ship the parts

Dear Mr. Plumber,

It seems that oversea re-issued a original bill of lading to the shipper. Please contact the shipper to send the original bill to us or have him surrender it at origin. Otherwise I would need it from you for collection. Please read below. thank you.

"YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PROMISE"

Robert Mar

Eurasia Freight Service - NYC

230-79 Int'l Airport Center Blvd Suite 250

Jamaica, NY 11413

Tel: 718-244-8887

Fax: 718-244-1682

E-Mail: [email protected]

Web Site: www.eurasiafreight.com

hi,David,

our responsibility is over when we deliver the goods to the shipping company.

You have received the bill of loading . you have inspected the goods.

Now why you still hold the money ? If you still feel ok, get the issue resolved and release the money .

otherwise ,we will hold on the goods to wait for resolution.

Best Regards!

Bob Qiao

Dear Mr. Plumber,

Please help AZ verify the markings on your shipment so it will transport to Louisville. On hold at AZ NY at the moment until confirmed. Tayanne and Sprite in copy. Please acknowledge, thank you.

Hbl#eurfl12512813lui. On hold for marks. Received 4 bags. Marks (70910753 deppon). Please advise, frt on hold. IT to Louisville

Rgds.

Tayanne

"YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PROMISE"

Robert Mar

Eurasia Freight Service - NYC

230-79 Int'l Airport Center Blvd Suite 250

Jamaica, NY 11413

Tel: 718-244-8887

Fax: 718-244-1682

E-Mail: [email protected]

Web Site: www.eurasiafreight.com

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Topics

• By rangerstein
      The middle two tires on 6x6 are spinning. the drive shaft from middle to rear is spinning and the shaft from middle to front is spinning. I have the entire thing jacked up. When I first start it both middle tires will spin and the front two will spin for about 10 seconds. the rear tires do nothing. I can spin the rears wheels both forward or backwards at same time or one forward and one backward and vise versa. Is this normal. Do I have a rear differential broke or is something not engaging the shaft to the gears in the back. Would somebody please tell me how all the drive system works together so I can find something to fix of replace.
    • By rocket100
      I need some help.

I bought a new Renegade in June 2021 and have only put 60 miles on it and the other day checking cows I noticed the oil light on and the oil gauge reading zero and the oil light on.

Is there a better oil sensing unit than the factory?   I've ordered one from Joyner ($60) but would like to have a supply if they are going to go out after 60 miles. 

Thanks 
    • By wes treleaven
      Hi all, New member and new joyner trooper owner here.
      Just picked it up yesterday. I worked for it. -40C here in Winnipeg, Canada loading it into a trailer. Unit was too tall. Some ratchet straps, recopricating saw and a lot of F^#ks. 
      Anyway she came with a broken front driveshaft. One of the ears was cracked off. I have a replacement but i am unsure how the driveshaft comes off the transfer case. 
      Doesn't sem to pull off or have any way to remove it. Any suggestions??
      Thanks,
      Wes 
    • By Pat Dudley
      Hi All.
      Long time motorcyclist from the UK now living in NZ.  Looking to buy my first SxS sports.
    • eManualOnline
    • By CYJSP2009
      Hello Everyone
      Brand new Joyner  CV AXLES are waiting to be unloaded at LA port and then be sent to warehouses in  Charleston, TN ,   BALTIMORE, MD  and Groveport, OH. Estimate they will be available for shipments to end customers in about 2-3 weeks. 
      These CV AXLES  are ordered in February this year and now it is middle July.  Very long time to get these parts.  Qty for each model is not big. Detail as below: 
      S/N                  Part No.                                       Description                    Charleston, TN     BALTIMORE, MD       Groveport,  OH        Total
      1            D650.03.02.02.00            650 Sand Spider Rear left              3                                     2                                           3                                   8
      2            S650.03.02.02.00             650 Commando Rear                       7                                     6                                          10                                23
      3            TR1100.03.01.03.00       TR1100 Front                                      3                                     3                                            4                                  10
      4            D650.03.02.03.00           650 Sand Spider Rear Right          3                                     2                                           4                                    9
      5            S800.03.02.02.00-R2    800 R2/4 Rear Shaft                         4                                     4                                            6                                  14
      6            TR1100.03.02.03.00     TR1100 Rear                                          6                                    5                                             9                                  20
      7            S650.03.01.02.00            650 Commando Front Left            3                                    3                                             4                                   10
      8            S650.03.01.03.00            650 Commando Front Right         3                                   3                                             4                                    10

Below items are also available.  These items can be shipped in days
      CAGE:
      1. 800 Renegade R2/R4 Front outer cage  ---  5 pieces   
      2. 800 Viper SV1100 Drive shaft rear Left outer cage --- 5 pieces
      3.  800 Viper SV1100 Drive shaft rear left inner cage --- 3 pieces
      CV BOOT:
      1.    650 Commando Left Front / 650 Commando Right Front /650 Sand Spider Rear Left / 650 Sand Spider Rear right /  OUT CAGE            2 pieces                  
      2.    650 Commando Rear OUT CAGE              1 pieces                    
      3    Trooper Front / Trooper Rear / 800 R2 R4 Rear  OUT CAGE        2  pieces                   
      4    650 Commando Left Front / 650 Commando Right Front  INNER CAGE          1 pieces                    
      5    650 Sand Spider Rear Left /  650 Sand Spider Rear right INNER CAGE            1 pieces                    
      6    650 Commando Rear INNER CAGE           1 pieces                    
      7    Trooper Front / Trooper Rear / 800 R2 R4 Rear  OUT CAGE  INNER CAGE            2 pieces                    
      Anyone who need above items please contact me at  [email protected]  Thanks. 
      Other Joyner items needed, you can also contact me and I will try to help. 
      Have good day
      Casey / Leaf Asia 
      2021-07-20

• Gallery Images