Quantcast

joyner parts in Newyork port

Buyer Beware I was the one that order these parts it went so bad that paypal gave me my money back then he sent me this email

hi,David, IF you still want to get the goods . please wire transfere the money to our account.

Please consider our request ,we still hope we can establish a long term relationship.

Bob, Paypal gave me my money back I paid you but you could not deliver the parts I paid you what you ask I didn't charge back. I didn't get the parts paypal gave me my money back.Look everybody what he thinks about America and you want to buy parts from him.There is a storage fee over 1200.00 on these parts plus I was going to have to get them clear from customs.After 60 days paypal gave me my money back. The bill of landing didn't match up with the marking on the boxes and when I email bob all he could say is release the money and he said he's responsibity end it when he ship the parts

Dear Mr. Plumber,

It seems that oversea re-issued a original bill of lading to the shipper. Please contact the shipper to send the original bill to us or have him surrender it at origin. Otherwise I would need it from you for collection. Please read below. thank you.

"YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PROMISE"

Robert Mar

Eurasia Freight Service - NYC

230-79 Int'l Airport Center Blvd Suite 250

Jamaica, NY 11413

Tel: 718-244-8887

Fax: 718-244-1682

E-Mail: [email protected]

Web Site: www.eurasiafreight.com

hi,David,

our responsibility is over when we deliver the goods to the shipping company.

You have received the bill of loading . you have inspected the goods.

Now why you still hold the money ? If you still feel ok, get the issue resolved and release the money .

otherwise ,we will hold on the goods to wait for resolution.

Best Regards!

Bob Qiao

Dear Mr. Plumber,

Please help AZ verify the markings on your shipment so it will transport to Louisville. On hold at AZ NY at the moment until confirmed. Tayanne and Sprite in copy. Please acknowledge, thank you.

Hbl#eurfl12512813lui. On hold for marks. Received 4 bags. Marks (70910753 deppon). Please advise, frt on hold. IT to Louisville

Rgds.

Tayanne

"YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PROMISE"

Robert Mar

Eurasia Freight Service - NYC

230-79 Int'l Airport Center Blvd Suite 250

Jamaica, NY 11413

Tel: 718-244-8887

Fax: 718-244-1682

E-Mail: [email protected]

Web Site: www.eurasiafreight.com

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Topics

• By aefron88
      View File Hisun HS400/Coleman UT400 Parts Diagrams
      Compiled document with parts diagrams for Hisun HS400/Coleman UT400 for help in repairs where the service manual diagrams are poor or non existent.
      Submitter aefron88 Submitted 04/15/2024 Category Hisun  
    • By buckrub
      Hey guys! Newbie here. I'm an old man who's better with plowing a mule (4-legged kind) than these newfangled beasts. I, and a friend of mine, just bought new Coleman sxs and are having to finish the assembly. I've been reading on this site and I'm falling on the mercy of you experts. The only way I'm an expert is that an "ex" is a has been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure. LOL First off, the 2 buggies have no ignition switches. They seem to mount on the dash, not the opening in the steering wheel shaft cover, so we ordered new ones that are supposed to fit. They are 8 inches long, and have a 4-wired white plugin which is slightly rectangled when looking at the end of the plug. The trouble is there's nothing to plug into. There is a three-wire grey plug close enough to reach the four-wire plug, but of course, they are not compatible. 
      Secondly, the blinker, light, ect. unit on steering wheel just spins around when touched. I see no way in heaven or earth to secure it. I've looked at a diagram on the Powersports site, but can't detect how it mounted. Fellows I'd be so grateful for any help with this. Me and my mule will even plow your garden for free, for your help. LOL 

• By Smittay
      (posted a similar question to the Hisun folks) Looked at a lot of UTVs lately. Couple Questions about Massimo. Some people say they are just cheap with no customer service. Other people seem to have no problems with them.
      Any opinions on Massimo durability?
      Heard parts might hard to get. Is that true?
      What models are the best?
      If you had one and didn't like it what do you recommend? 
    • By MJG
      Hello, 
      I found an 08 Renegade for sale and looking to purchase it.  I haven’t heard too much about these machines and any insight would be much appreciated.  Are they good machines?
    • By Jon C
      Hello to anyone who reads this. I am Jon and I own J&M Outdoor Power, a very small, small engine repair shop. I was approached by Coleman about 6 months ago to become one of their Warranty Centers.
      I recently received 3 different UT400's and a UT500 all with similar issues. These units range from 2 months to 2 years old. Customers state that the unit(s) was/were running fine, then heard a pop and a loss of power, two would no longer start. The two that would run would not achieve normal operating speed (around 20mph I would say) without redlining the RPMs. I quickly found that the Valve lash on each unit had become too large on some(both intake and exhaust) and too tight on one(just intake). 
      After setting the gaps to .005(I found multiple different people suggesting bigger and smaller gaps, but no definitive Coleman Spec number yet) every unit starts, runs, and achieves top speed without issue.
      I don't know how many others have come across these issues, and I wanted to get something out on the web for others in the same predicament. 
      Please let me know if you have had similar issues.
      Edit: I realize that this will not be a fix all solution for this issue, as the oil level and condition should be verified before moving to the valves. Many times improper oil conditions will cause valve lash to change. These units all have good oil and proper oil changes.