Quantcast

joyner parts in Newyork port

Buyer Beware I was the one that order these parts it went so bad that paypal gave me my money back then he sent me this email

hi,David, IF you still want to get the goods . please wire transfere the money to our account.

Please consider our request ,we still hope we can establish a long term relationship.

Bob, Paypal gave me my money back I paid you but you could not deliver the parts I paid you what you ask I didn't charge back. I didn't get the parts paypal gave me my money back.Look everybody what he thinks about America and you want to buy parts from him.There is a storage fee over 1200.00 on these parts plus I was going to have to get them clear from customs.After 60 days paypal gave me my money back. The bill of landing didn't match up with the marking on the boxes and when I email bob all he could say is release the money and he said he's responsibity end it when he ship the parts

Dear Mr. Plumber,

It seems that oversea re-issued a original bill of lading to the shipper. Please contact the shipper to send the original bill to us or have him surrender it at origin. Otherwise I would need it from you for collection. Please read below. thank you.

"YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PROMISE"

Robert Mar

Eurasia Freight Service - NYC

230-79 Int'l Airport Center Blvd Suite 250

Jamaica, NY 11413

Tel: 718-244-8887

Fax: 718-244-1682

E-Mail: [email protected]

Web Site: www.eurasiafreight.com

hi,David,

our responsibility is over when we deliver the goods to the shipping company.

You have received the bill of loading . you have inspected the goods.

Now why you still hold the money ? If you still feel ok, get the issue resolved and release the money .

otherwise ,we will hold on the goods to wait for resolution.

Best Regards!

Bob Qiao

Dear Mr. Plumber,

Please help AZ verify the markings on your shipment so it will transport to Louisville. On hold at AZ NY at the moment until confirmed. Tayanne and Sprite in copy. Please acknowledge, thank you.

Hbl#eurfl12512813lui. On hold for marks. Received 4 bags. Marks (70910753 deppon). Please advise, frt on hold. IT to Louisville

Rgds.

Tayanne

"YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PROMISE"

Robert Mar

Eurasia Freight Service - NYC

230-79 Int'l Airport Center Blvd Suite 250

Jamaica, NY 11413

Tel: 718-244-8887

Fax: 718-244-1682

E-Mail: [email protected]

Web Site: www.eurasiafreight.com