Quantcast

hsfd3350

2012 Kawasaki Vulcan Vaquero

This Better than New Vaquero, with aftermarket accessories, can be yours for less than the price of a brand new stock limited edition. With it's Candy Lime Green and Black paint scheme, you'll be turning heads everywhere you go and getting questions of "what is it"? Pay half the price of a Harley with better performance. This Vaquero has every bell and whistle you could want on a cycle. Kick on the cruise control and take in the sites of your surroundings while getting 38 MPG and jam to your favorite tunes via radio or iPod. The easily accessible saddlebags make this bike convenient for your Sunday afternoon poker runs to the week long ride to sturgis. The bike has NEVER been wrecked, laid down, dropped, scratched or in inclement weather. Location US, Warranty Available! Please ask any questions you have and I will give you honest answers - [email protected] / $9999!

post-1624-0-86969900-1343308158_thumb.jpg

post-1624-0-26002000-1343308174_thumb.jpg

post-1624-0-09645000-1343308433_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By 2wpuller
      Has anyone replaced the stock shocks and springs on their 2015 Dominator 800 X2 to ride alittle smoother are just changing the springs out.I gotten alittle spoiled riding in my son's rzr 1000xp.
      My wife just made a comment why don't ride as smooth as our son's thing.lol
      I'm 62 she's 61 the little rough ride doesn't really bother me. I drive a concrete mixer for a living. 
      I really like the Odes it's pretty good power for for only 800cc
      I took off the cat and the stock muffler. Put a glasspack with 2" inlet and outlet it has a good deep tone and not really very loud. I'll find out Sunday when we hit the woods .It's definitely more peppy. 
    • By johnpeter
      2018 polaris rzr xp 1000 turbo Wolfpack Edition On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-polaris-rzr-xp-1000-turbo-Wolfpack-Edition/184573684612?

• By Coppo
      I have a Tracker 800sx UTV.  Does anyone know where you can buy accessories besides BassPro or Corbelas?  Such as bumper's , windshields, mirrors, etc?  I have tried google with no luck. 
    • By brostar
      BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY SALES:
      This runs from now and includes Black Friday to Cyber Monday.
      Ask before you buy as I will need to adjust your price so you get the discount. ATV / UTV parts & Accessories sell out fast this time of year even without the Black Friday sales so it is first in first served with no rainchecks. 
      Windshields & Cabs are not kept in stock, they are made to order. Windshields have a build time of 4 working days. Cabs are up to 15 working days due to heavy sales. The cut off for Cabs will be the 30th of November for a Xmas delivery. For Windshields it will be around the 15th of December.
      Free shipping is just for the Lower 48. For Hawaiian, Alaskan & Canadian or other international orders we can ship through USPS or if you sign up with MyUS.com we can free ship down to them and they have the best international shipping charges I've found.
      Want a discount for another part not listed. Just ask. Email me here - [email protected]  Give us time to reply, this is our busy season and not all emails can be answered straight away.

Go to the following websites for product info and pricing to work out your price with the discount.
      Main Website: https://pacificeagleutv.com/
      New Website under construction:  https://pacificeaglepowersports.com/  
      One of our eBay stores  https://www.ebay.com/str/pacificeagleutv   Just look on eBay, don't buy. If you buy on eBay, there will be no discount. Check it out and tell us what you need and I will pass that discount onto you.  

15% OFF EVERYTHING LISTED HERE.
      That includes our Snow Plows Kits. If you are going to buy one you don't want to miss out on this. Remember, if these are sold out, there are no rainchecks. Some Snow Plows will sell out.
      ATV - UTV Snow Plows & Snow Plow Mounts - For Most makes and models. If you have a 2" front receiver like most do on here, we have that 2" plow mount that can also house a winch mount. 
      ATV - UTV Winches  - For all ATV & UTV Models

10% OFF EVERYTHING LISTED HERE. Check out our website for your model. 
      UTV Windshields - Doors - Tops - Back Panels - Full Cabs.
      If you miss these discounts and are reading this later on, just hit me up for a 5% discount on everything we sell and you will get it. Just mention UTV Board. 

• By MountainBeast
      New Owner here. Working on adding some new lighting and want to use Factory Electrical connectors instead of cutting wires and risking failures later. I have a set  of whip antenna that include taillight functions and wanted to use the trailer plug at the back of the utv provide signal and power. Unfortunately, finding the factory plugs for trailer wiring is a bit difficult.
      Are there any sources available on here for ordering such parts? I know that there are a lot of plugs unused and capped with terminators so they are prepared for accessories just finding them is another story.