Black Hills UTV Rally Schedule

THURSDAY AUGUST 28TH

11:00am to 10:00pm Top 50 Rally Park camper check-in

2:00 Legend Off-Road Air Suspension Tour and Media party

5-10pm participant check-in and on site registration

FRIDAY AUGUST 29TH

8am-10am breakfast is available at Top 50 Rally Park

8am-9am participant check-in and on site registration

8am-9am GPS Kiosk open (BRING YOUR CABLES!)

9am Black Hills UTV Welcome Ceremony

10am-7pm Top 50 Rally [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Grizz Country
      Hi, I’m new here.  I’ve read a lot of strings about aftermarket parts, but not a lot is 100% clear if it works or doesn’t so I’m asking for anyone’s input on aftermarket ball joints that fit 08 trooper T2 and aftermarket rear trailing arm bushings 
      Any info on part numbers or specific brands would be greatly appreciated!
      thanks, Doug
    • By TmJoyner
      New to the Joyner community.  Bought a used 2016 1100 sand viper in descent shape. Only 155 miles.   Runs great.  It just rattles quite a bit in the front when riding on rough gravel / hard-packed dirt roads outside St Johns.  Removed front wheels and seems to be coming from both upper and lower suspension arm bushings/radial bearings (see pic); both left and right.  Seems like some play inside the eyelets - as I shake the arms a bit.  I assume it's not supposed be loose in there like that and the bushing/bearings are worn.  Anyone have had this issue and how did you go about changing them?

• By Mikey
      Does anybody know where to get one of these bulbs? 
      It is the one that lights up when the park brake is applied. Same as the one that lights up when the engine is over temperature.
      I have checked several places locally without success.
      Thanks, Mike

• By Alex
      Get ready! We're bringing the world‑renowned Nitro Circus to the Glamis dunes for not one, but three exclusive boundary‑breaking shows!   This is a Camp RZR you don't want to miss.   By pre‑registering, you get reserved access to the show and are automatically entered to win one of the Grand Prize Giveaways!   Pre‑registering will get you on the list, but be advised that the first 100 people to check-in at Camp RZR Friday, October 25th will get closest to the action with premium viewing for the Saturday night show.   Learn More   Register Now     RZR Vehicles Shop Accessories Shop Apparel Explore All Off-Road Vehicles                            
    • By GMANLV
      Hey guys I'm ready to buy my shocks, but need some info.  When I try cycling the front suspension, the suspension binds up, when the tie rod ball joint is at approximately 90 degrees.  Which from stock is close to 8" wheel travel.  Once I unbolt the tie rod and stock shock, I easily get 13"+ wheel travel.    Are my stock replacement tie rod ball joints defective?    Have you guys replaced the ball joints to get maximum travel?  Are you guys using heims with misalignment spacers?

Greg