Quantcast

Clutch throw out bearing fork reinforcing

bruhaw

Original post was deleted by mistake so I'm reposting it. The fork that disengages the clutch by pushing on the throw out bearing is a little weak on the Trooper. There have been some failures. If you redo your clutch with a stronger pressure plate be sure to reinforce it. I've included a drawing which will give you an idea of what the reinforcement should look like. Just be sure that everything clears when it is actuated.

Lenny

EDIT: Thank you Lenny, Kinarfi

post-194-0-90492100-1377142167_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By skittle021
      So I've got a Hisun 550 that I was doing some work on that required removing the CVT and it's housing. Upon attempting to reinstall the clutch, sheaves, etc, I found that the belt no longer fits - it's far too wide. None of the parts have been replaced, they're all OEM. Exactly the same parts as what I took off a few weeks ago.
      To be more specific, my belt is 1.25in wide, but the gap between the clutch and the primary sheave is only 7/8in wide. I'll include a few photos to explain.
      Has anyone ever experienced such a bizarre problem? Any help at all would be appreciated, I've been stuck on this for a month. I'm open to just about any suggestion.
      Photos: 

• By lonerider98
      At the end of last year my Coleman UT 500 will not go into reverse. I can hold it over toward the reverse to move it nut it won't lock into reverse. Anyone have this problem? Winter is just about over and going to have to get this resolved. Thank You!
    • By JimmyBlanchard71
      Was driving the buggy-1100 when gradually it quit running. No water in oil smells like Burt clutch.you can hear the starter spinning but it won’t fire up…sounds like the starter will spin but not engaging. Engine smoked but no notable mechanical sounds
    • By AL F
      CAN'T FIND ANYTHING UNDER 2005 THAT MATCHES  ARE THESE THE SAME   FUEL INJECTORS
    • By Wolfpaak
      Pink Floyd quote/reference.
      i am looking for a starter for my 2004 800 Renegade and apparently the place I dealt with before is no longer in business. Any help?
      Thanks in advance,
      Kenny