Quantcast

Trying to put together a trip to Glamis. Never been there, but I'm gonna make this trip happen. If anyone is interested in meeting me there or traveling with, let me know!

Date: 10-18-31 to 10-20-31

all vehicles welcome. Myself, I will have a SxS and a dirt bike.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By gpowers
      I have a 08 500 ruesch. I was wondering if they was a muffler that would fit it that would make it quiter l.
    • By Travis
      Please include UTV year, make, model, cc, and technical issue (if you have one)...in your title when posting.  
      Having a well written topic title will ensure that your topic will be found in searches and that people know what they are reading, to save time
    • By Alex
      We are looking to add some new moderators to our forum, to cover our manufacturer specific forums. The requirement is that you own that specific UTV and are a forum regular or plan to be. The forums we are looking to cover are:
      Arctic Cat Prowler Forum
      Kawasaki Mule Forum
      Kawasaki Teryx Forum
      Polaris Ranger Forum
      Polaris Ranger (RZR) Forum
      Yamaha Rhino Forum
      Honda Big Red Forum
      KYMCO UTV Forum
      If you own one of these, are a forum guru, and would like to try a hand at moderating..let us know by replying to this topic. Thanks.
    • By silverbullet
      Silverbullit
      As you know we are refining our supercharger to be affordable for the customer.We have a custom fuel system.It has a special Maf sensor Our system has two extra injectors that will feed more fuel as the boast builds.Its not all at once but adds more as boast ramps up.This is one part of the system.Next we are using a sealed water inter cooler using the latest technology.Small pump and small heat exchanger.That is all in one unit.Bolt on the Manifold hook up a few wires and your done.We can raise or lower boost buy changing the pulley.Our test vehicle is a 800cc.Joyner 4x4 we have and EGT, Air Fuel ratio, boost gauge.So we can adjust every thing to make a reliable supercharger kit.We still have a little more work.

• By parmerhomestead
      I'm going to be clearing some land and cutting some rather large trees. I want to skid my logs so I can have them milled. I'm thinking a utv would be ideal. I never have owned one so i'm clueless about what to look for. The logs will be up to 20 inches in diameter and up to 20 ft long. Thanks