Quantcast

Trying to put together a trip to Glamis. Never been there, but I'm gonna make this trip happen. If anyone is interested in meeting me there or traveling with, let me know!

Date: 10-18-31 to 10-20-31

all vehicles welcome. Myself, I will have a SxS and a dirt bike.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Are you interested in moderating?

We are looking to add some new moderators to our forum, to cover our manufacturer specific forums. The requirement is that you own that specific UTV and are a forum regular or plan to be. The forums we are looking to cover are: Arctic Cat Prowler Forum Kawasaki Mule Forum Kawasaki Teryx Forum Polaris Ranger Forum Polaris Ranger (RZR) Forum Yamaha Rhino Forum Honda Big Red Forum KYMCO UTV Forum If you own one of these, are a forum guru, and would like to try a hand at moderating..let us know by replying to this topic. Thanks.

By Alex, in UTV BOARD Announcements

• 7 replies
    • News on supercharger up date

Silverbullit
      As you know we are refining our supercharger to be affordable for the customer.We have a custom fuel system.It has a special Maf sensor Our system has two extra injectors that will feed more fuel as the boast builds.Its not all at once but adds more as boast ramps up.This is one part of the system.Next we are using a sealed water inter cooler using the latest technology.Small pump and small heat exchanger.That is all in one unit.Bolt on the Manifold hook up a few wires and your done.We can raise or lower boost buy changing the pulley.Our test vehicle is a 800cc.Joyner 4x4 we have and EGT, Air Fuel ratio, boost gauge.So we can adjust every thing to make a reliable supercharger kit.We still have a little more work.

By silverbullet, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 6 replies
    • mule 4010 trans. Is there more or less dust while traveling on dirt roads?

Does a rear window create more or less dust while traveling on dirt roads?

By DKS262, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Interested in feedback on the 2011 & 2012 Troopers

Well, I know many 2008 & 2009 Trooper owners unknowingly became the R&D department for Joyner. I am curious to find out how the 2011 & 2012 Troopers are holding up? Have they resolved all of the common problems? What, if any, issues have you had? My curiosity stems from wondering to recommed to my friend buying a used Trooper (cheaper but may have problems) or a new and "improved" model.

By 2scoops, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 25 replies