Quantcast

Kawasaki Teryx Takes Over!

utvman

• 5 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By William Carberry
      I have a MSU 500. I will start and run but requires basically full throttle to move. Does this machine have a drive belt? If so how difficult to change?
    • By fishhouse3
      FOR SALE: 2021 CFMOTO ZForce 800 Trail with many extras and full warranty until 2027. Only 625 miles and 50 hours of use.
      In great condition, has a clean title and one adult owner. Has had all scheduled regular maintenance and has not been abused. Only used about six times on weekend trips to Hatfield-McCoy trails in WV.
      Under full CFMOTO Care bumper-to-bumper extended warranty until 8/2027 (paid $1,600). Full service and tune up just completed with new clutch, drive shaft, belt, rollers, etc (paid $1500). Plus it comes with over $3,500 in upgrades and accessories! Way too many included items to list here (see last pics for full details).
      This machine is ready to go and needs nothing - just hop in and hit the trails!  I have over $20k invested in this machine. Priced VERY fair to sell quick at less than half that!!!
      $9,999 WITHOUT warranty -OR- $10,999 WITH full extended warranty until 8/2027.
      Located in Chesterfield, VA 23832. Message me for more pics and info!

• By johnpeter
      2020 POLARIS RANGER CREW PRO XD 4000. FULL CAB KUBOTA DIESEL On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/166398698279?

• By Matt Tousley
      Looking to install wheel spacers on my 2023 Ranger 570 Full Size Crew….2” lift  with a 28” tall tires.
      Dealership tells me that the rig has 4/156 wheel pattern with 3/8x24 lugs but no one can tell me the bore size.
      Also, any suggestions on which brands are the better of the bunch??
      I appreciate any help.
      Matt

• By divecaptchris
      I have a 07 700Xp Ranger, 320hrs, the machine started to develop a cough at 3/4 to full throttle. The Machine runs perfect other than that, and will cruise down the road at 5900 RPM with no issue. If you stomp the gas from idol or low RPM it wont start the issue until the RPMS get above 5K, if you running 3-4K it will do it as soon as the throttle reaches 3/4 open. I have changed the plugs and read them, look slightly lean but not bad. No codes except and code its had since I owned it for the transmission. Tested fuel pressure, its right on, looked for air leaks around the boot, found none. I also changed the belt just to make sure it wasn't a slipping issue that the tach didn't show it getting to the rev limiter. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated