Quantcast

Fireboater

Rhino or Teryx

I dont know anyone with a teryx my buddy has a rhino and I have a trooper he goes any were with me the deep mud usually get him but its not lifted plenty of power just what I know

I have a 2014 Teryx 2 seater. I love it. I tried out the rhinos before I bought this one and the teryx won me over quickly. The v twin makes you smile when it roars. Plenty of power and a 3 year factory warranty. The storage on the 2 seater is incredible as well.

They are both excellent machines. The belt is a little harder to change in the Teryx and a few other maintenance issues like the front hood makes it hard to access things (IE radiator, electrical). I prefer the Teryx though because they dont have the carburetion problems that I have seen in many Rhino over the years. I have all ways loved Yamaha motorcycles and not had as much luck with Kawasaki's, but in this case I would diffidently take the Teryx over the Rhino. Plus 750 engine will beat out the Yamaha 700 engine hands down - that V-twin is an awesome motor