Quantcast

Fireboater

Rhino or Teryx

I dont know anyone with a teryx my buddy has a rhino and I have a trooper he goes any were with me the deep mud usually get him but its not lifted plenty of power just what I know

I have a 2014 Teryx 2 seater. I love it. I tried out the rhinos before I bought this one and the teryx won me over quickly. The v twin makes you smile when it roars. Plenty of power and a 3 year factory warranty. The storage on the 2 seater is incredible as well.

They are both excellent machines. The belt is a little harder to change in the Teryx and a few other maintenance issues like the front hood makes it hard to access things (IE radiator, electrical). I prefer the Teryx though because they dont have the carburetion problems that I have seen in many Rhino over the years. I have all ways loved Yamaha motorcycles and not had as much luck with Kawasaki's, but in this case I would diffidently take the Teryx over the Rhino. Plus 750 engine will beat out the Yamaha 700 engine hands down - that V-twin is an awesome motor

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2019 Kawasaki Teryx

The Kawasaki Teryx has long been a favorite for UTV fans who want a vehicle that can take a beating and still perform on the trails or on the ranch. But UTVs can always be better and we’ve found a few Kawasaki Teryx accessories that are sure to come in handy for any Teryx owner. 4-Pack Grab Handle Grips Originally designed for Jeep owners, the E-cowlboy grab handles seem like a logical fit for UTV owners. While the Teryx does come with passenger grab handles installed, the E-cowlboy grab handles can be placed anywhere and moved easily, so passengers of all sizes can find a comfortable place to hold on when you hit the trails. You can pick up a pack of four E-cowlboy grab handles for just $11, making these the cheapest useful Kawasaki Teryx accessories we’ve seen. Learn more here. Hitch draw bar When you need to get some work done and you have to take advantage of the towing capacity of the Teryx, one of the most useful Kawasaki Teryx accessories is this Hitch Draw Bar, made by Kawasaki (part# TX750-015). This is a heavy duty 2″ steel Hitch Draw Bar with welded gusset. It comes standard with a hitch pin and clip. You can pick one up for about $37. Learn more here.   Read more

By Travis, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • John Deere 825I

Just picked up a timing belt covers for my trooper,the Gator 825I uses the exact same covers not sure if anything else matches. Casey @ JMC gave me the tip.

By DevilDog, in John Deere UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • I am selling a 2005 John Deere Gator HPX 4x4

2005 JOHN DEERE GATOR HPX 4x4 ONLY 31 HOURS TOTAL TIME ON THIS TRAIL GATOR 4X4
      THIS GATOR HAS NO SIGNS OF WEAR, NOR HAS IT BEEN USED FOR HARD WORK
      THIS UNIT HAS THE GUENUINE JOHN DEERE FULL REAL GLASS CAB AND DOORS, COMPLETE WITH AN EXTERNAL HEATER! THE LITTLE TITTS ON THE TIRES ARE STILL INTACT AND THE RUBBER LOOKS AS IF IT IS NEW. THIS JOHN DEERE WAS STORED INSIDE ALL OF ITS LIFE.
      Two-speed continuously variable transmission allows for optimal towing, hauling, and pulling in low gear up to 12 mph (19 kph) and transport in high gear up to 25 mph (40 kph) I am selling the UTV for $ 2,820 URGENT !!! If you are interested you can contact me at : [email protected]

By nicoleree33, in John Deere UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies
    • 2016 Teryx Half Windshield

Used once, decided against having a windshield altogether. Purchased from our local Kawasaki dealer. Asking 100 plus 20$ shipping. Can take PayPal or cc. 605.370.4149

By Melanie1015, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Yamaha RHINO for sale

2007 Yamaha RHINO with only 1,270 miles. Engine size is 660 cc.It is special edition blue.This machine runs and preforms great with no known issues. The undercarriage looks average for a trail ridden machine. The differentials look great, not stained from excessive mudding. The tires have about 90% tread left. Sience this is a special edition it has factory aluminim wheels, silver shocks,silver seats,and stearing wheel upgrade. Contact me at [email protected]

By liamstratham, in UTV Off-Road Classifieds - Buy & Sell

• 1 reply