Quantcast

RZR's From The SKY!!!

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Butcher6868
      I have a Coleman ut400, when I use the winch to raise the plow the battery light comes on, once I let off the switch the light goes off. Does anyone know if that’s normal?
    • By Action Offroad UTV
      Hey all,

I have been on a search for the best way to seamlessly incorporate a tablet into the Talon dash and I think I finally have everything set up how I want it. You don't have to relocate anything and you can use this to control your Bluetooth speakers, cameras, run your off-road maps and it gives you MPH from satellite connection, etc. Check out my video for an overview. Also, check out the second video on my YouTube page - SXS Adventures - on how to set up a split screen setup pretty easily so you can run Maps and Backup Cam at the same time. This is on an Samsung Tab A 10.1" Android Tablet (I don't think its an option for iPads) and it also goes over how I mounted it to feel like its part of the machine. I am very stoked on this setup! The app costs a whopping $3.00 on the Google Play Store but it has a 30 day free trial of the FULL version so you can test it out in full to see if you like it. Well worth it! And if you only have an iPad, I would even say its worth it to buy an Android just for this setup!

And no, I don't work for any of these companies and am not promoting them. I'm just a dude trying to pass on useful info that took me a lot of trial and error to get right and I know a LOT of people have wanted something like this in their Talons!

I included the links below to the overview video, tablet mounts and even the WIFI Camera I got off of E-Bay for $21.99 (those E-Bay prices fluctuate) which works surprisingly well! The backup camera emits its own WIFI network that you connect to so a second camera would have a second WIFI network but I am working on how to get this set up with 2 and will upload a video once I do. Feel free to follow my YouTube Page if you're into it! I'm always trying to make things better on this damn money pit of a machine! 🤣

Enjoy!
      Josh Polk

Link to my setup video below:
      AGAMA Launcher on Samsung 10.1 Tab A Tablet - Honda Talon 1000X4LV

Link to the car launcher on Google Play below:
      AGAMA Car Launcher

Link to magnetic mounts below:
      Magnetic Tablet Mounts

Link to WIFI Camera below:
      WIFI BACKUP CAMERA

• By Kyle Krause
      What a great time at this years White Mountain UTV Jamboree... go to www.utvoffroadadventures.com for all the upcoming UTV Events all over Arizona!