Quantcast

BlackdogTX

Newbie with no idea what kind of UTV I have

Yeah crazy huh.. I am a newbie who just won some sort of Chinese four seater UTV in an auction. I got it home and have no idea what kind of UTV this is. I can't find hardly anything on the 'net. It is a YTK 500 4x4WD.. It's a four seater, has a liquid cooled motor. Here are a couple of pictures of it.. If anybody can help me identify it, that would be awesome..

post-2189-0-50746700-1400371027_thumb.jpg

post-2189-0-46934000-1400371029_thumb.jpg

post-2189-0-59307000-1400371031_thumb.jpg

post-2189-0-75868700-1400371033_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ryangrfx
      Just bought a used Stampede.  Want to get it looked over and serviced.  U cant find ANYONE to work on these things. Tried Polaris, etc dealers... help.  

Louisville. Ky
    • By strike250
      Hello to all. I have been swamped with phone calls and emails about products and information on the Strike and Sector 250. So, I have decided to return in a limited capacity. I have re opened the website for the Hisun products. I have listed a lot of helpful tips and tricks. I have also listed where you can purchase the products and more information for free. I am doing this as I still have fun with our own personal Hisun and I want other parents out there to continue to enjoy this little machine and with my help, everyone will have a blast on them.  I still have a few items in stock such as lift kits and some other items, but for the most part, I have listed the part numbers and where to get them online. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me and I will do my best to help you. www.warriorsoffroad.com is the link to the site, there you will find things like a free service manual, guides, tips and more. There is a free download section with lots of files. There is also a list of items that are the most asked for with information on them.
      Matt
    • By Hickam
      Greetings. I am a new member to this forum and to the SxS family. I currently have a  LinHai 500 two seater and have the opportunity to trade for a 2014 Massimo MSU 1100 -6 six seater. Seems like a nice unit. I will be doing some trail riding with the grand kids.  Anything I need to be aware of before I trade? I can't find much on line about this unit and when going to the Massimo website it looks like they don't make that size anymore. Or am I missing something? I will be looking for a top and a front windshield. Any suggestions ?  Located in North GA. 

• By David Dewayne Reel Sr.
      Hi, I was hoping to find an "in-color" diagram, at least, of the wiring from the speedometer and where all the wires are connected.
      The entire wiring of the entire side-by-side would be wonderful!!!
      I purchased a used 2008 Joyner Commando 650 2 seater from an individual and they butchered the wiring...something has come lose and I cannot for the life of me tell where it is supposed to connect. It is a ground wire and is till connected to the frame but I don't know where else it is suppose to connect.
      What makes me think it goes to the speedometer is that when it came lose, the speedometer immediately stopped working.
      If anyone can help me with this, I would appreciate it tremendously. There is nothing on Joyner's website...and I already looked on YouTube to no avail...might be something there but I could not find it...