Quantcast

BlackdogTX

Newbie with no idea what kind of UTV I have

Yeah crazy huh.. I am a newbie who just won some sort of Chinese four seater UTV in an auction. I got it home and have no idea what kind of UTV this is. I can't find hardly anything on the 'net. It is a YTK 500 4x4WD.. It's a four seater, has a liquid cooled motor. Here are a couple of pictures of it.. If anybody can help me identify it, that would be awesome..

post-2189-0-50746700-1400371027_thumb.jpg

post-2189-0-46934000-1400371029_thumb.jpg

post-2189-0-59307000-1400371031_thumb.jpg

post-2189-0-75868700-1400371033_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Newbie with Polaris Ranger

Just bought a 2018 Polaris Ranger 570-6 and love it!  Have had a hard time figuring out the wiring on installing the horn.  Would love some help on that!  Also would like some info on good websites to order accessories, I just haven't found the site I am in love with.  From Gilbert, AZ/Phoenix metro area

By Mark Jordan, in Polaris UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • Supercharger 4 seater street legal dune buggy chevy ecotec on eBay no reserve show car

Bidding starts at $1, no reserve sells to highest bidder    www.ebay.com/itm/122909656803   Please bid on eBay don’t ask me what the price is, it’s on eBay for no reserve bid to win    eBay item 122909656803 602-329-3936

By Fireman2343, in UTV Off-Road Classifieds - Buy & Sell

• 0 replies

Howdy,New guy here. Northern Colorado is our camp and ride playground.

By Razorrider707, in New Members Area

• 2 replies

Thanks for allowing me to join this forum. Have been involved in atv's and utv's for more than 20 yrs.  Recently retired and sold my atv's and purchased a UTV for wife and I.  Looked at two uo atv's but liked the side x side much better, steering wheels are much easier to drive than handle bars when you have bad shoulders like I do. Wife has artificial hips so throwing a leg over is not as easy as it used to be, but the SxS remedies that. We noe have a motorhome and an enclosed trailer to travel the country and see the various trails in this great country of ours. We bought a Kymco model 450i and it has turned out to be an exceptional machine, trouble free and will climb a tree if you can hold on...I have no problem keeping up with much larger machines up to 40 mph, it has a great hole shot. Anyone looking for a quality built side x side should take a close look at the Kymco lineup. They have the lowest number of problems per 100 machines sold in the industry ( Polaris has the highest). Looking forward to hearing about everyones adventures and mods made to there machines.

By airshot, in New Members Area

• 2 replies

New to the forum, of course.  Just bought a used R2 with an 1100cc engine.  Don't know why it took so long for Joyner to do that with the Renegade.  Hope to learn a lot about my machine.?

By Dan B, in New Members Area

• 3 replies