Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

Marine Corp to Study 422k Acres Surrounding the Base

MARINE CORPS AIR GROUND COMBAT CENTER AT TWENTYNINE PALMS TO STUDY 422,000 ACRES OF LAND SURROUNDING THE BASE—INCLUDING MUCH OF A POPULAR OHV AREA—FOR POSSIBLE ACQUISITION

Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center (MCAGCC) located in Twentynine Palms, CA has submitted a withdrawal application to the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) to essentially put a hold on [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By rjfrider
      Mule Pro MX question:  Is there a trick to removing the center floor panel or "tunnel" other than removing the 8 plastic rivets?  I removed the rivets but the panel won't pop up easily, and I don't want to force it with a crow bar so as not to break some tabs or other hidden parts.  Accessory mount instruction attached.  Thanks for your help.  rider
      Mule Pro MX floor tunnel.pdf
    • By ordtech
      Hello, New guy here.
      I just purchased a 2018 Kawasaki Mule Pro Dx EPS. Looking for some advise on what type of hitch (Single point 3 point?) people are using.
      I'm looking for easy on easy off and the ability to use multiple implements.
      Thanks for your input.
    • By KTMspeedFreak
      I have a SOHC in my 800cc buggy, i’m looking to do some performace mods like head valves ect. I’m just having a hard time finding a place that can re grind my cam locally. I don’t mind shipping it but just need some recommendations thanks 
    • By MisterLM
      We have a Land Master with an attached fold-down windshield. We bought the UTV used and we noticed the seal looked like it might be cracking. It has cracked and separated. Is there a DIY repair kit out there for those type windshields? I hope it can be repaired rather than buy a new one.
    • By dwaynebradley377
      Hello everyone I just picked up a 2014 xy 1100cc
      Buggy i have already installed elka suspension and ordered a header for the engine.
      I have a fuel tuner from magnum but it sure looks like crap and haven't installed yet and have heard about the ejk tuners.
      I also put light bar and 28" swamp lite tires on already .
      What is everyone doing for hp gains?