Quantcast

squirrilla

anybody have goodyear rawhide 4sale 26-11-12 or r4 rims

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By 2-8
      If my new Kawasaki Mule Pro Fxt Eps is ever released from Stop Sale Purgatory, I am immediately going to replace the stock tires with some ITP Blackwater Evolutions. Unfortunately, my tire guys supplier has gone out of buisness. I would appreciate it if some forum members could provide me with the name of a dependable/affordable online supplier. Thank you in advance!
    • By 2-8
      Hello to one and all. I am a new member in need of clarification on the topic of tire weight ratings. 
      I am one of the people waiting for the stop sale to end on the Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT EPS (among others). I have been using my wait time to search for new tires since I don't like the stock tires. I will be keeping the stock 12 inch rims.
         For the life of me I cant find any kind of tire that would be suitable as far as weight rating.
         The Mule weighs 1911 lbs. If I add 6 men at 200 lbs. per man and put a 200 lb. deer in the bed that brings me to a total of 3311 lbs. total weight. That means I need a tire with a weight rating of at least 827.75 lbs. I don't know that a UTV tire like that even exists.
         My question is, where is my thinking wrong? Everyone I know is running under rated tires if my thinking is correct on how to figure this. I would think the weight and rating should work together or am I making a mountain out of a molehill?

• By Justin Russell
      Looking to buy a set of stock take offs from a RZR or Canam Commander.
    • By briandonlon
      have a challenger 2015 cub challenger 700     are there led light bulbs to replace TJHE FACTORY ONES AND were can I get a spare rim and tire