Quantcast

Bdholdaway

From ND

Hello. Thanks for the add I've been look at the conversations for a long time and all have been really helpful. I've got a joyner trooper that I've done some work to I put some 32" silverbacks on. Building some steel fenders moved the radiators to the top behind the seats. Adding a oil cooler with fan, custom lights. I've had to replace the front end, rear end, out put shaft on the transmission. Cam oil seal. Added a muffler. Love the joyner.

No and yes. My driver side clears with maybe 3/4" but the passenger side rubs. Last winter I was out on a frozen creek and broke through the ice at the bank slammed in to the frozen bank at 20mph and bent the from A Arm and supports and frame on the right side It took a lot of heat and lots of work to get it pulled back out but she's still a little twisted.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Volkz VLOGS
      Hi, I'm getting ready to supercharge my trooper and I'm looking for advice on the setup. I have so for... a AMR500 supercharger, small intercooler, Dolbeck EJK fuel controller and wideband. Looking for any advice on what else I'm going to need and what to expect..Thank you

• By nascarcamshaft
      I have a 2009 Trooper that when I first start it it runs great but after about a min it starts to cut out under acceleration but clears out when it gets revved up.  I downloaded the manual from   Joyner-usa.com   but it doesn't help much,  Mine doesn't have a OBD port on it and my son who is a mechanic said he can wire one in if we have a wiring diagram for the CPU but the wiring diagram of the CPU that is in the manual is for a 3 cylinder engine.  The manual talks about a MIL light that can flash out a code but I don't know where that is and even if I did find it they  don't tell me how to read it.  I have tried the coil and the map sensor and that didn't help I checked the TPS and it checks OK.  I emailed Joyner and all I got from them is there should be a OBD port on it and then they said they checked and found some don't have it,  No help from them. Anybody run into this problem or know were I can turn to get some help on this, even a good wiring diagram of the CPU would be a big help.
      Thanks for you help
    • By abernot
      Hi all...I am looking for a reliable mechanic near the last Vegas area to help maintain my 2016 Sand Viper 1100cc.  Any suggestions?
    • By abernot
      Hello,
      First time buggy/UTV buyer here and I have been looking at a 2016 Joyner Sand Viper 1100cc.  
      First of all, and overall comments on that particular model or recommendations?  I am a very amateur rider and am just looking to have some occasional fun in the surrounding desert areas of Vegas as well as do some low key canyons and small mountain areas.
      Main question is, what are the options to tow the buggy aside from trailering it?  I have been looking into a tow bar but am finding very limited information on anyone installing a way to connect a tow bar to the rig and tow it that way.  Any insights are greatly appreciated!
    • By fettman1176
      Hello there, I have 4 T2 troopers, 2 of them start and run like Champs, 2 of them have the issue. They will crank and crank but not start. Takes about 20 to 30 minutes to get them going, then they will run all day long and fire up at will every time. It's just the cold start they have a problem with. Since I have 2 that run good, I have swapped every part you can think of from the fuel system to ignition system with no success. I'm pretty stumped and am looking for any advice