Quantcast

tech2121

2003 mule 550 shock absorber help

I have a 2003 mule 550 KAF 300c. I bought this used and it seems to have an extremely rough ride. I took some air out of the tires which seems to help. The shocks dont seem to really have any give in them. I guess this thing sat around for a while. Does anyone know of any shock absorbers that would fit this model and be cost effective. I use this on my hunting property so just looking for a little more smooth ride without paying a ton of money. Thanks for the help.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Can anyone tell me WHAT I bought??

I’ve searched all over and haven’t been able figure out the maker and model of my buggy. It appears to be some kind of Joyner maybe an older model?  Anyone know what this is?  it appears to be 1000cc and it’s a 4  cylinder thx 

By KTMspeedFreak, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 7 replies
    • New tires

I'm looking at new tires. I'm gonna stay with the 25" but i found some m/t' s i like. But noticed my from tires have more wear than the back right now. And was wondering if I should go with the standard kind of tire like you usually see on the Polaris for the front. Since they are considered a road tire but are still decent in the mud. 

By Kyle Farrell, in Kymco UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • Five of the Best UTV Tires For the Money

UTVs represent a pretty good investment of both your money and your enjoyment. The tires that come stock on your machine are usually pretty good all-around tires, but there are several reasons to consider going for an upgrade. You might want a more aggressive tread pattern for a specific kind of riding. Perhaps the riding conditions in your area call for a tire with better puncture resistance. There is always the reason that comes from countless hours of enjoyment – the stock tires are simply worn out. Maybe you just want some different tires simply because you do? Regardless of the reason, a new set of tires represents a significant investment. Here are five of the best UTV tires for the money on the market today. Read More

By Travis, in UTV General Discussion

• 0 replies
    • To hot to ride

Summer is here and not fun riding with so much heat coming off the engine of my Polaris 570.

By Lenny Reed, in New Members Area

• 1 reply
    • 30 inch tires on a trooper

Will 30s fit on my trooper without running..??? Does anybody know the lug patter..??     Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By Tobie1987, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 23 replies