Quantcast

We just received the shim you need for the rear wheel bearing to take out the play.If you buy the rear wheel bearings they come with them.If you need them for your own wheel bearings.They are 2.50 ea.

Thank You

Frankie

What are these shims you're talking about? I assume they go between the bearing and the snap ring, is that right?

Thanks.

Will the shim work in the front too that's were most my at is I had washers made to put behind the axle nut to try tighten up didn't do much

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Sgriger534
      I have a MSU 500 and sometimes it acts sluggish in 4x4 and you can smell hot gear oil. 
      I'm Thinking it is something binding up the the transfer case or front differential but before I dig into it I wanted to see if anybody had a similar problem.

Thanks, 
    • By Jim Sabin
      I have a 2012 MSU 500 that recently was having an issue with the motor not starting,  I ended up reworking the ground wire at the fuel pump leads and now I have notice that when I switch to 4Wheel drive, it does not work. Any ideals what going on?
    • By AshUoB
      Hello everyone,
      I am a mechanical engineering student who is trying to design a UTV to be used by maintenance workers around parks and university campuses. One of our unique selling points was that the rear cargo area would be modular so it can be swapped out for different "rear modules". For example, it could just be cargo hold but also a cage, refrigeration, more passenger seats or carrying woodchip etc.
      What would be an easy way of detaching the different rear modules and swapping with a new one? A way of securing it to the frame but also allowing it to be removed with ease. From what I've seen, most UTV bodies are directly bolted to the frame.
      Thank you for reading.
      Ash
    • By Waleygator
      New machine, tilt wheel won't "tilt" and I don't want to force anything.  Owner's manual says to pull pin, adjust, release pin in desired position.  I can feel the pin moving, but wheel won't lower.  Any suggestions instead of taking it all the way back to the dealer?  Thanks in advance...
just get it