Quantcast

Alex

Forum Moderators Wanted

Are you a moderator on another forum? Interested in becoming a moderator? Do you love UTVs? We are extending an invitation to members who are interested in becoming moderators here on UTVBOARD.

Requirements:

1. Stay active weekly in the forum

2. Move topics started into correct forums if incorrectly placed

3. Change topic titles as needed to make them more relevant for searches

4. Help fellow members with forum posting and adhere to guidelines

5. Help the general flow of the forum and reply to topics that are not moving

Anyone interested, please PM or reply to this topic.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By VRT
      I live in Las Vegas and am new to the board, I am looking for a four seat UTV to have to play around with in the desert. I haven't decided on anything I have friends that have various ones and each have their own opinions on which is the best etc so I am coming here to do research.
    • By rpyne
      I'm new to UTVs and here out of necessity and desperation. I'm a partner in a quarry and we bought a 2007 Kawasaki Mule 3010 Trans4x4 KAF620J a couple years ago and are having some fuel problems.
    • By Free2bdaring
      I am looking at a Joyner Renegade 2018.
      I am new to side by sides. I want something to drive on side roads as well as take in desert and woods. I need the bed to carry items. I will not be crazy driver but want to get off beaten path. Is this a good dependable vehicle?
    • By Brandon
      I own a few acres of land and would use this for working on the property and for some fun.  What should I expect?  Good product or cheaply made and worthless?  If you were to buy again would you? Would you recommend someone to buy one?  How is the power, gear box, frame, brakes, and steering? The big question is reliability?  
      Thanks
    • By Travis
      For 2018 KYMCO USA has introduced its new Hunter Edition family of off-road vehicles, which consists of three models – the UXV 450i LE Hunter, UXV 700i LE Hunter and MXU 700i LE Hunter.
      We’ve seen all of these machines before with the Hunter Edition branding, so they’re not exactly all new. However, what is new is KYMCO offering packages for its ATVs and UTVs specifically for hunters. ATVs and UTVs are a common sight at most hunt camps, so it’s not surprising to see KYMCO turning its attention to this market. Having an ATV or UTV on hand to haul out a hog or a deer, or just carry supplies to set up a food plot can be hugely helpful.
      So what do the Hunter Edition vehicles have to offer? Let’s have a look.
      Read more Here