You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Alex
      Attached is a PDF of the service manual for a  2011 RANGER RZR / RZR S / RZR 4.

2011 Polaris Ranger RZR S Service Manual.pdf
    • By toddcecil66
      Hey everyone,
      I have made some modifications since I purchased my Massimo 500 MSU/UTV earlier this year and I thought I would share with you.
      Please give me some feed-back and let me know what you think of my MODS.
      Here's the VIDEO: 

• By Travis
      RZR XP® 1000 EPS Trails and Rocks Editionhttps://rzr.polaris.com/en-us/rzr-xp-1000-eps-trails-rocks-edition/

Only if you have an extra $22,500 laying around.....

SPECS
      KEY FEATURES
      NEW! 55% LOWER LOW GEAR
      NEW! XTREME PERFORMANCE AWD
      PREMIUM TRAIL/ROCK ACCESSORIES
      SPECIAL EDITION FEATURES
      Legendary RZR XP® 1000 Features Plus NEW! 55% lower low gear, NEW! Xtreme performance True On-Demand All Wheel Drive, NEW! Low speed throttle mapping ProArmor crawler XG tires with Beadlocks, High Clearance Front & Rear Suspension, Standard 4,500 lb Polaris Winch, NEW! Gated Shifter, Strengthened Front Half Shafts, Click 6 Harnesses, 14” Ground Clearance, Front Bumper & Rock Sliders, Rear View Mirror & High Visibility Front Fender Flares and more
      Power
      Engine Type ProStar 1000 H.O. 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder Cylinders Displacement 999cc HP 110 HP Transmission / Final Drive Automatic PVT P-R/N/L/H (Gated Shifter) with Reduced L Gear Suspension
      Front Shocks 2 in Walker Evans Needle with 16-Position Adjustable Clickers Front Suspension High Clearance Lower Control Arms, Dual A-Arm with Stabilizer Bar and 16 in (40.6 cm) Travel Rear Shocks 2.5 in Walker Evans Needle with 16-Position Adjustable Clickers Rear Suspension High Clearance Radius Rods, Trailing Arm with Stabilizer Bar and 18 in (45.7 cm) Travel Agility
      Drive System Type Xtreme Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD Front/Rear Brakes 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers  
    • By Khuisrzr
      I am looking for a gps system for my 2016 Polaris 1000 Turbo 4 and hoping for some help. I don't know much about gps systems so I'm at a loss on where to start.
      We ride in Michigan's upper peninsula which has endless unmarked or poorly marked trails. I would like to be able to track my ride and use it to reference the general direction to get back.
      Does anyone have any suggestions on a product that would do what I need. Phone service is very poor and I would prefer a seperate gps unit.
      I have looked into Trail Tech gps but they don't make a model for the Polaris rzr. They do have a generic one but wondering if anyone has used it. http://www.trailtech.net/digital-gauges/voyager-moto-gps/912-705
      Thanks for your help! Krista
    • By utvrallyraid
      Check out the video from our last race, and come join us December 10th at Hawk Pride Mountain Offroad Park.
      Can't wait to see you there!