Quantcast

hayman3347

Polaris Ranger ETX (2015)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By matt wichert
      Hello, I’m writing this because I desperately need some assistance with front axle for kubota rtv 900 2000 model.
      My stepfather told me his two front axles of his  kubota rtv broken separately yesterday and he couldn't distinguish which is for left or right.
      Are left and right front cv axles the same on a 2000 kubota rtv 900 4x4 ? And what's the cost of kubota rtv 900 axles ?
      I don't learn much about kubota rtv and hope someone tell me.
      Thank you.
    • By Mackiesis49
      Hi guys! Can anyone confirm whether this is actually the 2018 model? (LINK) My friend says its not but the sales representative claims that it is. I've been burned before and I want to take all precautions before going any further with this dealer.
      Thanks and happy riding!
    • By Davo
      I recently (like yesterday) bought a secondhand  hisun  400cc 4x4 SxS. It’s a one owner 2012 model only done 125 kms. It runs rough and won’t idle  for long without cutting out., even when it’s warm.  Here’s what I’ve done to try to sort it without success: cleaned air filters, cleaned spark plug, emptied old fuel and replaced, replaced fuel filters. I notice that there is a hose coming from the carburettor (on drivers side). It goes to a T piece but  neither branch connects to anything and I can’t seem to find any places where they would naturally attach.  Any suggestions appreciated. Davo
    • By Travis
      Please include UTV year, make, model, cc, and technical issue (if you have one)...in your title when posting.  
      Having a well written topic title will ensure that your topic will be found in searches and that people know what they are reading, to save time
    • By silverbullet
      Silverbullet
      Lets talk about thing we just don't think about.Its the c/v axles.We change the oil and replace brakes and tune up engine.So what else do we need to service is the c/v axles.
      lubrication brakes down from cheep grease and friction of the balls and the cage.If boots are good than just cut off the steel clamps get some brake clean and a brush and rags and clean out all the old grease .Replace with a good quality synthetic grease.We carry Desert Gold grease that when repacking the c/v will last a long time it will not break down.We tested a new C/V axle and drove it hard and then we replace the grease with Desert Gold and the c/v ran 20% cooler than the new one
      Rich
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By J.C.
      2017 Can-Am Maverick X3 X™ RS Turbo R Triple Black
      795 miles
      Just serviced and detailed.
      Well maintained and looked after.
      Stored in garage.
      Never tipped.
      S&B Particle Separator for cleaner air and longer engine life.
      Dragonfire 4 point harnesses
      Side mirrors
      Fire extinguisher
      Flag mount & flag.
      Street legal.

2017 Aluma 7814ST Single Heavy Axle Utility Trailer
      $3100
      $250 spare tire.
      $75 vertical mount.
      $3425 + 8% tax = $3700 new

$22,000 Maverick with trailer.
      $19,500 Maverick without trailer.

• By Tony Rea
      So, im new to UTV's always ridden ATV's typically the Polaris 850's and such and a few Rubicon's. Moved into the county with some land and figured I'd get back into the country mud. I've been doing some research on UTV's and I am impressed, I went to the local pony powersports and sat in a few atvs, being 6ft1 and 360lbs I wanted to make sure I could fit into one of them comfortably before doing my research on which one I wanted. My conclusion was - the Honda Pioneer 1000 limited edition , or the Polaris ranger xp 1000 (would prefer the highlander edition).  I was trying to do some research on which one is better, I know they are both leaders in the industry from the research I have done.  I'll mostly be driving through creeks taking it to some trails and moving some things here and there (firewood, fallen trees, ect.) the years im considering are 2017,2018 and if there is a big enough change in the model that a 2019 would make more sense then I would do that. Looking to spend 20k ish. Any help on deciding the better of the rangers and pioneers would be appreciated, or if you have another UTV a bigger guy should look into! 
    • By Weathered
      We have been having all kinds of fuel issues with this ranger.  When you try to start it when it is cold outside, it does not want to start.  It will crank over fine but doesn't start but if you stop and come back 10 minutes later or so, it will start up.  But even then, it is idling real bad.  Usually will die a few times before you can get going, really have to feather the gas pedal to keep it alive.  Once it gets warmed up, it does start better but something still not right.  Even when it is warm outside, it will start up but just doesn't idle right.
      I bought a fuel pump kit, not the whole assembly, just the pump and replaced that and the same thing happens.  I am in the process of trying to check the fuel pressure on it but the fuel pressure gauge I got from our local auto parts store seems to be defective.  Had it hooked up and can't get the gauge to show any pressure at all yet it will still start up.   If it does have the correct pressure, what would be the next place to start looking at?  If it doesn't have correct pressure, is there something else on the assembly that would cause low pressure?  We checked the voltage on the connecter and one gets 12 volts for just a few seconds and the other one gets 4.9 volts.  The other 2 show nothing.  I am guessing the one with 4.9 volts is for the fuel gauge sender and the one that has 12 volts is the pump.   When you take the fuel line off on the engine side and turn the key on, how far should it throw fuel out?  
      We have taken it to 2 shops and neither one was able to do anything with it, one said there was nothing wrong.  Not sure if they really did any checking or what or they just don't know what to do with it.  
      Would the whole fuel pump assembly out of a ranger 570 work with the ranger 800?  Would I be able to swap them without any issues?  To buy a whole new assembly, it's around $400, don't really want to spend that much not knowing if it will fix it or not.  
    • By hrmotorsports
      2015 Polaris RZR XP4 1000 5 Seater  1175mi/96Hr
      $22500.00
      Outdoor Logic Full Cage with intergraded rear bumper satin black powder coating
      Front Bumper with skid plate
      2 piece aluminum top powder coated Red
      Custom PRP GT S.E. Suspension Seats Front
      Custom PRP GT S.E. Suspension Bench Seat Rear
      PRP 3” 5 point Seat Belts
      PRP Full Aluminum Doors
      30” Roof mount Light bar
      12” Bumper mount Light Bar
      2 Red LED Whips
      Red under body LED rock lights
      Custom 3M Full Vinyl Wrap 
      15” Fuel  Wheels “Anza” w/ 30” Off-Road Tires