Quantcast

lufin

2006 Commando

Have a question. I looking at a 2006 Commando and wondering if there is another location for the vin. number other that the manufactures tag on the back frame cross member? I'm new to this kind of adventure. Seems like a good deal compared to name brand UTV's and I want to make sure everything matches.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

lufin

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By farmcrew
      I recently got a 2007 Commando 650 C4 and I'm in the process of going through it from stem to stern. The AZ sun has really taken it's toll on all the plastic and rubber. One CV boot is torn and the others are probably not far behind. Most of the rubber on the control cable ends are on bad shape and the steering rack boots are almost completely disintegrated. Anyone have a source for the steering rack boots?
    • By Travis
      I've noticed the  Massimo MSU-500, The Cub Cadet Challenger 500 (550?) and the Benneche Bighorn 500 all look the same?  Does one company make them and they just put their name on them?

• By Wilkie
      Hello all,  I have a yamaha rhino 660 with 156 hours on it. Just acquired it. It has anedelbrock carb and aftermarket exhaust. Anyone know how to adjust an edelbrock? Also, machine smokes like crazy. White smoke. So i need to get the carb sorted out and then see if its a bead gasket r valve guides causing the smoke I cannot find u h info online about the carb so any help is
      muCh appreciated. 
    • By GDS
      I pulled the valve covers off the mule to adjust the valves. They have been tapping loudly. The two exhaust were correct but the 2 intakes were around .023. But the question is this As I was adjusting I found I could easy open the valve by lightly pressing. Should they should be stiffer than that?