Quantcast

Newbie w/ T2 looking for some parts

pulvin54

Hey all,

Not new to forums but new to this one. Just picked up a Joyner T2 and looking to make a couple of upgrades. I finally was able to locate a half decent wiring diagram but if anyone has one I'd sure appreciate another one ( the one I downloaded is ok but zooming in blurs the font). I'd like to put a hard top on it. I'm not aware of anyone that makes one. I was just gonna attempt to cut out part of an old truck bed liner. I also need to replace the boots on it and I read somewhere that the boots for a '96 GEO Metro will work? Also, I have no idea what year it is. I've looked all over it and the only thing I've found is the sticker on the firewall behind the driver's seat. It states that this machine meets the 2008 CA emissions standards. Even the VIN plate doesn't have the year stamped on it. Any help would be great. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By sister sweety
      Thank you for adding me, I am the owner of a 2021 axis 700 UTV and also a 2023 Can-Am defender UTV

• By Buddee
      Put a new carb on the 500 to replace the leaking OE one.  Machine idles fine and mid and top end runs great.  It tends to have a hesitation right from the start - bottom end.   Thinking it may be the air/fuel screw??  I didn't do anything with the carb out of the box and is it direct replacement for my machine.  Of interest is the manual choke doesn't seem to work very good now.... wonder is it getting too much air?

Any help appreciated!

• By CYJSP2009
      Dear Joyner owners
      Any one who is looking for below Joyner parts please send email to casey from Leaf Asia  ( please send to [email protected] and cc to casey2leafasia.biz & [email protected])
      Currently, we have supply below parts: 
      1.  cv axles, cv rebuild kits, cv boots
      2.  Differentials and differential ring and pinion set
      3. Cables, 
      4. Brake parts
      5. Engine parts
      6. Other parts. 
      We will provide better price, close follow up ... 
      We can arrange productioni for parts that we can collect demands from customers  
      Have a good weekend
      Casey /  Leaf Asia 
      2023-11-17

• By ATRican
      Just got a 2024 Odes Junglecross 800 cc four door 5 seater today. Feel free to share advice on longevity tips and common failures of this model.
      AR
    • By doncaron
      Hello everyone! 
      First of all I would like to thank you for the help with my timing problem, it was the chain. Now I’m looking for the part number for the wet clutch baring.  I’ve been looking for it but my side by side is a 2022 t-boss 550 and it’s not the same as a 2021. Can anyone help me please?
      thank you in advance again.