Quantcast

pulvin54

Newbie w/ T2 looking for some parts

Hey all,

Not new to forums but new to this one. Just picked up a Joyner T2 and looking to make a couple of upgrades. I finally was able to locate a half decent wiring diagram but if anyone has one I'd sure appreciate another one ( the one I downloaded is ok but zooming in blurs the font). I'd like to put a hard top on it. I'm not aware of anyone that makes one. I was just gonna attempt to cut out part of an old truck bed liner. I also need to replace the boots on it and I read somewhere that the boots for a '96 GEO Metro will work? Also, I have no idea what year it is. I've looked all over it and the only thing I've found is the sticker on the firewall behind the driver's seat. It states that this machine meets the 2008 CA emissions standards. Even the VIN plate doesn't have the year stamped on it. Any help would be great. Thanks.

You can use the boots from a 97-2004 Subaru inner axle boot they are cheap and fit a little tighter I have two on my trooper for yrs now. Can't help you with the wiring. As far as a top goes I used a piece of 3/4 plywood sealed it and painted it cost 30$. Welcome and congrats

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By CYJSP2009
      Anyone who want JOYNER  CV Joints. or CV AXLE  please send email to  [email protected]  before NEXT MONDAY ( JAN-18  Chinese TIME)
       I will collect demand before this time and confirm to who send email whether I can arrange production. 
      Thanks 
      P.S.  Also welcome checking availability of any other Joyner parts, 800 CC  and 1100 CC  Chery engine parts  (  these does not has time limitation) 
      Casey / Leaf  Asia
      2021-01-14

• By Travis
      It''s sleeting here now, though the radar just shows rain, looks like the rest of Texas is going to get snow too. it's 37° right now.
    • By fettman1176
      I had to rebuild my steering box recently and need to replace the 2 square dust boots on the box. Joyner does not have them in stock and probably won't anytime soon. Does anyone know of an alternate replacement for these? Any help would be appreciated 
    • By Bret4207
      Hi, I have a 2019 Coleman Outfitter 550, purchased from Tractor Supply.  I'm told this is a Hisun Sector 550? Is this correct? I've just gotten mine back from a 5 month visit to the warranty shop for a no start condition. After numerous emails with Coleman and calls to the shop, I finally picked it up Saturday before last. It ran, but ran rough. I was assured by the shop owner, who obviously wanted it out of his yard, that "It'll smooth out as you use it." He tells me it had a bad fuse and dirty fuel.  I believe he has replaced 3 or 4 injectors on this and we did add an inline fuel filter. We got about 45 minutes of easy run time on it. I'm 60, use it on the farm and don't race it. Now I can barely get it to start. I changed the plug for a  brand new NGK same as was in it- no change. In fact when I checked it I found it fairly well fouled and not arcing across the tip, but off the side of the center of the plug to inner plug wall of the threaded portion. The old plug sparked at the gap correctly and it will run. It spits and sputters and won't idle. Acts like a dirty injector to me and I've contacted Coleman again, but  I'm looking at probably a 75 mile trip to get it to a better shop. I've read of people cleaning the injectors, but don't know if it's effective. I have good fuel flow from the pump and no water in the gas, which is 91 non-ethanol.  I can't understand why the injector would get dirty unless the interior of the factory fuel line is deteriorating at this point. 4 grand is about the max RPM it will turn at this point. It's either fuel or an ignition issue I'd say, and I'm thinking fuel.

I've got 45 years of small engine, 2 and 4 cycle, and all sorts of farm/auto engine experience under my belt, but this computer controlled, gas injection stuff is outside my comfort zone. I got this into the warranty place a couple weeks shy of the 1 year warranty expiring 5 months back and don't have much faith in Coleman/Hisun taking much more action. So, where would you all start looking if you were me? New Ebay injector to start or what? I've read you reset the ignition control by holding the gas at max for 3 seconds and shutting the machine off with your foot to the floor. I have a Sector 550 shop manual CD but I'm not seeing that or much else yet. Doesn't matter since it won't wind up that high anyway. ?????
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By James
      This Topic for people who have Joyner's for sale and or Parts
    • By Damage442
      Anyone know where i can buy 2 new Trailing arms for my 2008 Trooper 2? The ones that are on my Buggy are Bent up pretty bad.
      I plan on reinforcing the new ones so this doesn't happen again.
      Driverside part# D800.02.02.02.00
      Passenger side part# SV1100.02.02.01.00A
    • By Moody
      I have a 2014 xy1100uel and need to find a transmission/gearbox for this and cannot find anywhere to get parts any help would be appreciated thanks 

• By utvwolfpack
      This is a new video we did on our new Rockstar UTV Wolfpack Edition Arms Kit for the XP900 and XP1K. Check it out and let us know what you think!

UTVWolfpack.com
      Twitter @utvwolfpack
      Instagram @utvwolfpack
      Facebook.com/utvwolfpack
    • By utvwolfpack
      This is a new video we did on our new Rockstar UTV Wolfpack Edition Arms Kit for the XP900 and XP1K. Check it out and let us know what you think!
      >>>
      <<<UTVWolfpack.com
      Twitter @utvwolfpack
      Instagram @utvwolfpack
      Facebook.com/utvwolfpack