Quantcast

charlie

Pics

Does anyone have a pic of what our duffs look like inside with the locker still on them

What do you mean, I have some of the guts out of the case, if you have a problem with assembly, post it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2017 Yamaha Viking Inside Look

MSRP* $12,599 - Realtree Xtra w/Suntop - Available from August 2016 $11,999 - Hunter Green w/Suntop - Available from August 2016 $11,999 - Red w/Suntop - Available from August 2016        

By Alex, in Yamaha UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies
    • Locker for Joyner 1100cc?

Anyone know of a limited slip locker (lunch box) or a selectable locker for the Joyners that will work in the rear of the 1100cc Sand Vipers? I'm spooled right now (2007 standard) but am afraid to go to open as I really like the traction when I need it climbing or in the sand. Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

By rkstonerock, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies
    • Help disconnecting locker cable

I tried searching for this and looking through the manual before I posted. I can't seem to figure out how to disconnect the cable from the pin coming out of the differential. I need to disconnect it to install the U shaped bracket that bolts to the diff that the cable goes through for the locker. My rear didnt have anything there. BTW i modeled up and did a drawing on the bracket based off the the front. If yall have a bracket that everyone could use, I can model it up, do a drawing and anyone could take it to a local welding shop and have it made. See attached bracket.

By Nickb1907, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 4 replies
    • Electric 4x4 locker failure question

Some of you guys have switch to the new manual system of locking the 4x4. Does anyone have a PDF parts manual for the T2 vehicle year that came with the the manual lever? I need to order everything by part #s because of my location... Please send it to [email protected] Also, for the ones who did the changes, are there any photos you can share?

By Tinman, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 24 replies
    • Rusted, Busted locker cable

Well My T2 yellow Submarine wasn't as water tight as I thought I made it. The rear diff locker cable snapped right in the first bend after the lever. I think I am going to have to boot all of the cables as well. That bend is a perfect place to store water, so beware. I am in a very rural area and resources are limited. Does anyone have a source for cable and ends or someone that may have a complete cable? Could use the help. Has there been any word on a new distributor for Joyner? I can be a little rough on things and will be needing parts here and there. Thanks All Firmskid

By firmskid, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 9 replies