Quantcast

Python 800i Suspension upgrade ?

sackspeed

Hi Guys - we have a Joyner Python 800i which we use offroad here in Scotland.

The standard shock absorbers we can get in the UK are only lasting a few days and we are struggling to find uprated ones which will fit straight on - can anyone advise on good replacements or send me a link please ?

Thanks

Alan

post-3428-0-32567700-1447412856_thumb.jpg

That is a sweet ride.

You gotta take them off and get a fully extended and compressed measurement. Then you should be able to match them up with a namebrand shock like fox, king, walker evan etc.

Joyner uses Chinese shocks with metric diameters. It would be best to get all new springs as well. With the correct valving and spring rates your machine will ride 1000 percent better. Here in the States I used Offroad Warehouse. They can help get you close to what you need. I drive a trooper so what I am using won't help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2019 Can-am  Maverick X3 X RS Turbo R On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/185051745672?

• By JacobG
      I bought a used 2015 Coleman HS400UTV-2. I assume this has a wet clutch and plan to use Mobile 1 T4 oil. Any feedback would be appreciated. 
    • By Mrusson
      Hey gang,
          I am looking for a 14x6 wheel with a 4/115 bolt pattern with the 4+2 offset for my 2008 Trooper. I have always had a spare tire with my UTV's and I am struggling to find a steel wheel for use as a spare tire with this Trooper. Has anyone had any luck finding a plain steel wheel for use as a spare? My trooper uses the 14" allow wheels from the factory with 14x6 fronts and a 14x8 rears. I assume the 14x6 can be used front or rear as a spare. Thanks for any info you may have come across.
    • By Al Ward
      Hello
      I have a 2007 land pride Trekker, just like the green one in the picture. I'm looking for a "factory fit" roof like the red one. Does anybody out there know who made the original roofs for this unit, or if there is a similar one out there available?
      The flat ones available from power sports dealers or e-bay won't fit properly, because the roll cage bars protrude higher than the sides of the cage
      Any help would be appreciated
      thanks

• eManualOnline
    • By johnpeter
      2019 CAN AM MAVERICK SPORT MAX 1000R  On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/234192811179?

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Viper0012
      Hope I have this in the right area but i am having an issue with the drive by wire system on my Joyner sandviper  with the 2.0. I have done all electrical checks to pedal and the electronic throttle body. But have no actuation of the throttle, meaning the engine starts and idles but no vroom vroom. Wondering if anyone has come across this issue I am leaning towards ecm but due to the rareity of parts hoping not.
    • By Bryan83c
      Need input on compatible clutch sets I can upgrade joyner 1100cc 2018 sand viper with.    Something autozone might carry  and what cars are these chery motors most compatibility with
    • By Dan B
      View File Joyner Renegade R2/R4 Owner, Repair, Parts Manual
      Pre-2014 Renegade with the 800cc engine.  Much of this may apply to the R4 also.
      Note to moderator:  Please add "Joyner" to the list of UTVs.
      Submitter Dan B Submitted 02/14/2021 Category Joyner  
    • By Dan B
      Pre-2014 Renegade with the 800cc engine.  Much of this may apply to the R4 also.
      Note to moderator:  Please add "Joyner" to the list of UTVs.
    • By Dan B
      I'm in need of a brake master cylinder for my ride.  Appears to be leaking between the reservoir and the cylinder (picture).  Is there a seal that I can replace inexpensively without buy a whole master cylinder assembly?  Can't tell if the master cylinder is the same as used on the Trooper because I don't have a Trooper parts manual.  I don't know if the master cylinder is different when they went to the 1100cc engine.  Has anyone had experience with master cylinder make for the Kinrod Joyner line of rides (I believe it's a German company)?  They are available on Amazon but the configuration isn't the same as OEM.