Quantcast

Firefigter69

2012 Kawasaki Teryx 750 help on price

Hey there Im new to UTVs have had quads my whole life, but been looking for a bit for one. Have a one owner Teryx 2012 750 red. 400 hrs and 2400 miles. completely stock unit. they are wanting 5699 for it. I have been looking at new and used in almost every brand including a couple china ones. anyone know if this is a decent price on this? how long do these usually go for? are the miles and hours somewhat normal

thanks so much for yall helping me out in advance.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2019 Kawasaki Teryx

The Kawasaki Teryx has long been a favorite for UTV fans who want a vehicle that can take a beating and still perform on the trails or on the ranch. But UTVs can always be better and we’ve found a few Kawasaki Teryx accessories that are sure to come in handy for any Teryx owner. 4-Pack Grab Handle Grips Originally designed for Jeep owners, the E-cowlboy grab handles seem like a logical fit for UTV owners. While the Teryx does come with passenger grab handles installed, the E-cowlboy grab handles can be placed anywhere and moved easily, so passengers of all sizes can find a comfortable place to hold on when you hit the trails. You can pick up a pack of four E-cowlboy grab handles for just $11, making these the cheapest useful Kawasaki Teryx accessories we’ve seen. Learn more here. Hitch draw bar When you need to get some work done and you have to take advantage of the towing capacity of the Teryx, one of the most useful Kawasaki Teryx accessories is this Hitch Draw Bar, made by Kawasaki (part# TX750-015). This is a heavy duty 2″ steel Hitch Draw Bar with welded gusset. It comes standard with a hitch pin and clip. You can pick one up for about $37. Learn more here.   Read more

By Travis, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Kawasaki Mule Pro FXR New Owner

Just bought a New FXR yesterday after 2 hours of test driving everything from Polaris, Can-Am, Yamaha, and a Honda I chose a FXR for the smooth ride and comfort. The steering seemed to be the best of all of the units I tried. I picked the silver model, wish there was a camo option, but I'm happy with what I choose. I will be reporting on how this unit handles my 40 acre farm. Everything from hauling fire wood, dead deer, to running trails.  Glad I found this site!    

By toddstang, in General Discussion - Anything

• 1 reply
    • 2006 Joyner 800cc FI owner

Hi guys, I wanted to drop by and say hi.  Just picked up 2006 Sandviper 800cc FI with fox air shocks.  Want to do a full tune up and looking to gain some knowledge from the wise around here.  So here is my buggy.  Hello yall!  

By mightymikee, in New Members Area

• 0 replies
    • New 08 Commander owner inboard rear driveshaft broken

I just bought an 08 Commander yesterday. Test drive it fine.  Got it home and took the kids for a ride.  Made it a half a mile and the inboard rear driveshaft u-joint came apart.  Called Joyner and they tell me that it's one of two driveshafts.  One they still sell and one they don't.  If it's the old style one I have to replace the rear differential in order to upgrade.  Anyone have experience with having the old one repaired or have one hanging around?   Wasn't planning to drop another $1000 in this machine 3hrs after buying it. 

By JeremyH, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 7 replies
    • Joyner now accepting trade in on the purchase of a new unit.

Send me pictures and all the details on your used Joyner and i will reply with a offer. You can also contact me directly at the office. Thank you.  

By JoynerUSA, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies