Quantcast

Firefigter69

2012 Kawasaki Teryx 750 help on price

Hey there Im new to UTVs have had quads my whole life, but been looking for a bit for one. Have a one owner Teryx 2012 750 red. 400 hrs and 2400 miles. completely stock unit. they are wanting 5699 for it. I have been looking at new and used in almost every brand including a couple china ones. anyone know if this is a decent price on this? how long do these usually go for? are the miles and hours somewhat normal

thanks so much for yall helping me out in advance.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Mark Chapman
      Hello everyone, getting my 2018 alli 500 delivered in 3 weeks, got it from factory in texas! Any tips or comments for the newbie ?
    • By Birddog1148
      Well after a good buddy of mine shared how happy he was with a Massimo 500 I decided to pull the trigger on one of my own.  Probably the main use will be dirt roads and trails near Baldwin Mi where I have a camp.  But my town does allow them to be plated and driven on the road.    Hope my experience is as good as my buddy's is.  Behind it there is a 400 King quad that you cant see and a 86 CJ7 project and my 69 Baja bug.

• By Robynne Catheron
      New-to-me 2012 CC Volunteer throttle cable broke during the wicked cold snap we had a few weeks ago (upstate NY). It was already a bit sticky, but at least it was usable. 
      Is it possible to replace it myself, or must I pay to have it hauled 50 miles to the nearest shop?  I can access both ends, but the majority of it is pretty buried from the top and underneath. 
      Any advice would be appreciated. 
    • By Robynne Catheron
      Just wanted to say hi. I'm very thankful for this forum, because I recently purchased a 2012 Cub Cadet Volunteer.  I need to be able to maintain it myself instead of having a shop come and get it. The closest shop is about 50 miles away. I appreciate any and all help and advice! 
      I hope I don't wear out my welcome here.