Quantcast

seajay

Hi Mulers, I'm Seajay and have owned my Pro-FXT for about three months. We have almost 1200 miles on it. We live in Pahrump, Nevada and are allowed to ride in town except for the two highways here. There are wild horses around here and we have encountered many of them. Also wild burros and a couple of tarantulas. Not sure how wild the tarantulas were. I will post pics asap.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2016 Red POLARIS RZR with 3403 Miles On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/225936898519?

• By AL F
      CAN'T FIND ANYTHING UNDER 2005 THAT MATCHES  ARE THESE THE SAME   FUEL INJECTORS
    • By Wolfpaak
      Pink Floyd quote/reference.
      i am looking for a starter for my 2004 800 Renegade and apparently the place I dealt with before is no longer in business. Any help?
      Thanks in advance,
      Kenny

• By RickinMT
      2021 Hisun/Axis 700.
      I've had some good trail rides with this thing, on some rough roads, although the last two rides weren't rough at all. ANYWAY, yesterday I pulled out of the garage and it clunked really loud, like the clunk when it's trying to pop out of gear... (I think we've all heard that..) And I'm used to it, in both Hi and Lo, but it seemed louder this time but it still moved. I got it up to the front yard and it clunked a few more times, loudly, and then it refused to move. Engine is fine: just no movement.   I towed it back down to the garage and took a look at it today. I suspected the belt and had loosened all the belt cover bolts, but I thought I'd check for movement of the drive shaft. Started it up, set the brake, put it in Lo and gunned it. No-go. Then I noticed the front drive shaft was turning a bit. I pushed the button and put it in 4-wheel and gunned it again and the machine lurched forward a bit. The front drive shaft is turning and it wants to move so I guess it's not the belt. SO SO glad I didn't take the cover off- It's a royal pain to put back on...   SO. I'm no mechanic but looking for input from you guys. Any suggestions on what to check next? Thanks in advance.   So, searching forums.... The symptoms match what some guys are calling a broken "through shaft." I'm seeing drive shaft, through shaft, middle shaft... What to look for?  
    • By Kenbaz
      Hi Folks - Have owned a Coleman UT400 for two and a half years and use it daily for horse chores. It's been a good unit,  just had to change sparkplugs frequently in the cold weather. Just the other day we ran it out of gas and have been unable to start since. Have posted for help on the Coleman portion of this board. Thanks in advance!