You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2009 Joyner trooper starting problems

I have a no cranking issue with my joyner. It has a chery 1100. It will click but nothing after that.  New battery. I tried banging in the starter while holding key in start(old car trick). Now the  starter solenoid won't even clunk. Just hear s click fron the relay now.  My assumption is the starter needs replacing.  Any ideas of other things to check? Does anyone have diese block diagrams?  Got no clue what fuse or relay goes to what

By Whisper Snowbird, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 12 replies
    • First timer. 09 joyner sand viper.

So I've been in the anything motor lifestyle since I was 8 doing methanol kart racing. Currently I'm building a 04 Z06, 08 Cobalt SS,  an 08 Tundra, and as of last night my first Joyner buggy. I've waited for years for this. And, this is the first forum I've ever joined (next lol to the corvette forum). Currently I'm wheeling a Honda foreman 450 4x4, a built 400 ex, an argo 6x6, a 48v ez go lifted cart, or my geo tracker 4x4. I'm out of Conroe (north Houston TX). I look forward to learning from y'all and feel free if you ever have questions or wanna talk anything wheeling. Thanks for the awesome forum!

By Justin B Cole, in New Members Area

• 1 reply
    • 2016 Joyner T2 1100cc 4 wheel drive

I have a 2016 Joyner T2 that is giving me problems engaging in and out of 4 wheel drive.  I have read some older posts that address this issue on some older models, but can't get any of the older pics to open for a good explanation.   I have not taken anything apart at this point.  Hoping some mechanically savvy Joyner owners can help me out. Thanks

By Snatchy, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • Carb Swap for 800cc SOHC

I just finished rebuilding my 800cc SOHC f8b and boy did I wake this little engine up with port, polish , exhaust, cam and valves! I’ve richened up my stock carb about as far as it will go and still seems to be running on the lean side especially under hard acceleration. I’ve read some posts and going to try my hands at a weber 32/36 two questions: 1- Is this the best upgrade carb for the engine?  2- Will it fit with stock manifold? I ordered the Suzuki Samuri  conversion kit with carb...

By KTMspeedFreak, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • 1100cc sand viper 2007

i been siting for 3 years, i replaced the fuel pump fuel level sensor crank sensor and still no spark or power to the fuel system i tried to bypass the ignition switch , what i can do next?

By eduardo salguero, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 5 replies