Quantcast

Jr_martin_rt

Joyner mini sand viper

Hey guys need a bit of help here just purchased this Joyner mini sand viper from my boss not to long ago has 254 miles on it so not much use on it so far had to clean carb to get it running drained old gas out as it was sitting in storage for 4years drained the coolant added 50/50 mix to it ran a radiator flush through the system also replaced the radiator cap with a Honda cap tested the thermostat is working correctly now the issue I'm having is the coolant light turns on then the fan kicks on after the fan kicks off the coolant light goes off now what's the running temperature on these cars curious ?? I have a thermo gun the guy at the Joyner dealer told me 212 Fahrenheit that can't be possible could it ? Any help would be appreciated hate to ruin the motor as its really expensive to fix

Thank you sir. I tried to have the lady at the parts store cross if for me. She ended up selling me 7731 instead of 7734. Do you by chance know the difference in the 2 plugs

Also make sure you rad fan is working properly. It may be working, but doesn't produce the necessary speed to cool the engine.

We had a very similar issue recently and it turned out it was a weak rad fan, so I bought 1 from 4 wheel online and problem solved.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Justsomedude
      Hey so after seven years of marriage and two children I am finally hitting that point in life when a  man must become a kid again! I plan to purchase my first utv within the next 5 months or so.  Looking to gain as much info and possibly even some fellow riders to show me the ropes.  Ive been to a few places on the west coast after living in arizona for a few years and i cant wait to get behind the wheel again.  
    • By Bentley76
      I am working on a ride for a friend of mine, it is a Gunner 250. Machine was parked last year because it wouldn't idle right. It would idle way up then back down to almost stalling so they parked it. His kid now wants to ride it again so we've gotten it out. First thing we did was drain old gas and re-fill. Changed filter and spark plug. It will start right up but immediately dies. Checked for fuel pressure it and it is good. You can spray starting fluid in fuel injection and it will do the same thing. Fires right up then dies. Anyone have a clue what this could be? I appreciate any help I can get! Thanks
    • By Liv4upoutdoors
      I just got an enclosure today from Vista Quad Gear on Amazon.  I'm sharing this info because I was surprised at the quality of it and the price.  It came a week early.   I put it on today.  Its not perfect.  I need to extend the bottom of the door toward the front step but other then that I'm extremely happy with.   Front by the windshield is about 2 inchs short but w/ velcro no problem.    I priced building a cover/enclosure myself.   For this delivered price its well worth it.  If your looking for an enclosure for a 410 t boss this is it.  Comes in camo or black.  Will try and attach pictures and a link to amazon.  p.s. I have no ties to this company.  lol..... I just want others to know it will fit a t boss 410.  😉  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TPUBKH8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• By CYJSP2009
      Anyone who want JOYNER  CV Joints. or CV AXLE  please send email to  [email protected]  before NEXT MONDAY ( JAN-18  Chinese TIME)
       I will collect demand before this time and confirm to who send email whether I can arrange production. 
      Thanks 
      P.S.  Also welcome checking availability of any other Joyner parts, 800 CC  and 1100 CC  Chery engine parts  (  these does not has time limitation) 
      Casey / Leaf  Asia
      2021-01-14

• By Rustynutzz
      I was wondering if anyone has plated one of these machines in any state.  I'm in FL and am going to try to plate my T-Boss 550x Golf.  Talked to a State Trooper who said it's absolutely plateable the way it sits and also talked to my insurance company and they said the same.  I'm not sure what they will consider this type of machine, a golf cart or low speed vehicle.  Their are different stipulations for both.  I'll keep this thread updated once I get an inspection.