Quantcast

aj1985

2011 mule 610 clutch problem

I have a 2011 mule 610. I changed the motor and removed primary clutch from the old motor so that i could install the new one. I installed it on the new engine and adjusted it back to where it was on the old motor. But when i take off the clutch adjusts itself all the way back against the belt. The clutch threads onto the shaft of the pulley that sits on the engine crank.the clutch moves on the threads and doesnt stay adjusted. The mule will move but really slow. Any help would be appreciated.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kyle LeBouef
      Any suggestions to remove the primary clutch without purchasing the manufacturer's tool?
    • By Travis
      scared me all the way to death and back.
    • By Hammer
      We have a new Mule Pro FX LE EPS.  It has the manual dump bed and looking to add some type of electric lift to it.  Even with a small load, two people can't dump it by hand.  Seems kind of a bad design, hinge point and the hydraulic strut assist is too far towards the back.  Been looking at electric actuators on ebay.  For those that have done this, do you put the actuator in place of the strut?  How does it work?  To me, I would think even with a 400lb actuator, it might struggle since it would be so far back.  Thinking of putting it towards the front more.  But not sure of the best place to mount it.  And would I need a super long stroke to get it to raise the bed all the way? 
    • By Regretting my choices
      Hello.  I purchased this unit as a "non runner" with the intent of using the frame to build a go-cart, but once I got it home it seemed way to good to part out.  The motor cranks over, and I have spark, but no fuel.  If I put a little fuel in the cylinder it fires up until that fuel is burnt, then of course it dies.  The fuel pump is not running and I have removed the plug and there is no power going to it.  I have checked the safety switch on the brake pedal and its fine, I have checked the fuses, all good, but am not sure where to go from here. The shifter is missing on the unit, but the indicator light on the dash shows its in neutral, and the e-brake indicator switch is working as well.  I am thinking of jumping power to the fuel pump next to see if it runs and if the motor will start.
      What am I missing?  What can stop the fuel pump from getting power to it?

• By boubouthebear
      Morning, I just purchased a 2011 rhino and I got a massive battery drain coming from the backup fuse. 200Ma!
      I have a "juice box" ecu and I tried to find reviews on it as I also have a stalling issue when I get to a sudden stop and other forums seems to say it would be a crappy ECU.
      Not sure if I have a bad ecu that does both issues or if they are unrelated problems.
      Wondering if anyone here had an idea where I should poke at first. If someone could point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it
      Thanks!