Quantcast

Hello Joyner Owners

THEY ARE HERE!!!

1100cc, 800cc and 650cc New Cam Shafts. There was a demand to bring them back so we did. They are set up with a slight change in duration, and have more timing in them to bump up that low end torque we all need and are hardcoated to reduce the wear on the cam. These really are the next step or a good start in the build of your engine. For the 800 and 1100 guys, snorkel, fuel controller, cams, pistons...boost.. For the 650 guys, snorkel, cams, pistons, custom carb setup...boost. We have N/A and Forced Induction profiles available. We are currently planning a build on our shop renegade to build an 1100 with the snorkel, new throttle body, super charger, ported and lightly polished heads, oversized pistons, we are looking for oversized valves and better valve springs. Looking to build a beast that is reliable. All of this has been in the works for months, that way we can pass it all on to you. If you have any questions or comments feel free to drop us a line or shoot us over an email. B)

post-339-0-97396300-1458932920_thumb.jpg

post-339-0-39097000-1458933210_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

soo the last grind was a no go ?

No not at all..The one we used was a big bore 1100 Viper.Its to new to do any hard runs.But you could feel the power they put out.The reason we changed the regrind was a friend of mine just got new soft wear so we could have more input on the profile of the lobes.The other good thing is you do not have to remove the head.So you can install on a weekend.We send shims and tools to re shim to the right spec.18 & 25.We send a link to you tube on how to install.I will send link i a little while i need the computer geek to do the link.

Rich

I have had the cams and the fuel controller for awhile now. I don't fly down the trail But I like climbing hills that's what's around here. And they made a big different in torque when I start up the hill you just can feel it when you step on the gas you just can feel the tires spinning and up I go. One of the things I did for my trooper. Just my 2cents

But you still don't have any dyno run data.

Regarding the price, grinding the head about 0.3mm, also increases the power, but cost only 30€ - compared to the cam solution a lot cheaper.

Yoshio.

If you don't get it i cant help.Last time we talked i told you had a customer want to go balls to the walls.We are still building his engine.When he is finish we will be able to do some dyno tune on his motor.It is being balanced and blue printed so we can go all out.We have and 800 we will test in the next few weeks.We will let the utv board no the results.

It's really a easy caculation, if head grinding result in 3hp more power for only 30€, then the cams need to increase the power by 49hp to result in the same value. But that will not happen.

I guess the increase with your cam is about 8-12hp, the dyno will show it.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

How much hp/Nm can be will reached with camshafts+fuel met

Getting the head milled you may get 3 to 5 H/P may be.Aiding new cams will give your engine a big boost in low end torque.RV Cams are suitable for use in otherwise stock low compression engines. Usable power is increased between 1500 and 5000 (depending on application). These camshafts have a smooth idle, excellent throttle response and acceleration, plus good fuel efficiency.This is helping you understand how cams work.We have a 800 cc engine stock that we will install our new cam grind and get tested on a dyno.in the next few weeks.We will give results on utv board.Check out our delrin bushings trailing arms

and bearing block no noise or binding any more self lubricating.Last a life time!

• 2 months later...

silverbullet

We have made a small video on Youtube on how to install with out taking head off and we have a way to give you the shims you will need so no hassel. This is just a little video on how to install .Full video with camshafts.To see the video go to youtube enter silverbulletmotorsports and the video will come up.These are just a small section. To get and idear on how to remove and instal cams.The video that will come with the cams will be vary detailed.We will send you the shims for each valve to set the clearance.

Yoshio.

If you don't get it i cant help.Last time we talked i told you had a customer want to go balls to the walls.We are still building his engine.When he is finish we will be able to do some dyno tune on his motor.It is being balanced and blue printed so we can go all out.We have and 800 we will test in the next few weeks.We will let the utv board no the results.

Its now August - it was May when you start to build up his engine - so where are the results?

silverbullet

Hi our business is booming and time is short.We do not rush the big engine rebuilds.We do the Performance parts for the fun of it and is a small part of our sales.We do it more because we love to push the limit on our 800cc 1100cc engine this customer is in now hurry so we can try new tricks like making the rods stronger.We always have things to work on like our supercharger.We are also trying to find Vendors in Chine.We have about 80% of our parts come direct to us from China.I am sorry that we are not working on your time table but ours.So patience! You seem wound up all the time relax.We are going to try to import the SQR371 1.0 L.3 cylinders with more torque and H/P then the 1100cc SQR472.In stock condition.Just the weight savings would be a big benefit.With some performance items it would be a killer.The supercharger is getting closer pictures coming soon.

This engine upgrade on the 371 is hilarious - 93Nm/69ps - oh yes that's a lot more power...

In my opinion the better way would be finishing less projects.

But I don't care anymore for Chery parts as that's to expensive for serious power gain. A swap is definitely the better solution for more power. For the price of cams and bigger pistons you can buy hole Japanese car with 150hp.