Quantcast

Hello Joyner Owners

THEY ARE HERE!!!

1100cc, 800cc and 650cc New Cam Shafts. There was a demand to bring them back so we did. They are set up with a slight change in duration, and have more timing in them to bump up that low end torque we all need and are hardcoated to reduce the wear on the cam. These really are the next step or a good start in the build of your engine. For the 800 and 1100 guys, snorkel, fuel controller, cams, pistons...boost.. For the 650 guys, snorkel, cams, pistons, custom carb setup...boost. We have N/A and Forced Induction profiles available. We are currently planning a build on our shop renegade to build an 1100 with the snorkel, new throttle body, super charger, ported and lightly polished heads, oversized pistons, we are looking for oversized valves and better valve springs. Looking to build a beast that is reliable. All of this has been in the works for months, that way we can pass it all on to you. If you have any questions or comments feel free to drop us a line or shoot us over an email. B)

post-339-0-97396300-1458932920_thumb.jpg

post-339-0-39097000-1458933210_thumb.jpg

What's the price?

Can you test on unmodified engine also? So we can see the difference on the data sheet? Stock Nm an new cam Nm in comparison please.

Yoshio,

We have a few things in the works and in the interest of saving money, we are waiting to do the dyno runs until we finish up a few other projects in the quest for more power. Once we have the numbers we will let the public know.

HP/TQ wise with the cams and fuel controller we are expecting at a minimum 20hp and 15-20 ftlbs peak. The real changes are across the rpm range, not just peak numbers. Once we get the dyno numbers we will get them out to the customers.

• Like 1

silverbullet

We just received cams back that we sold to a customer.The next cams we are going more radical on the re grind.We have had a friend do a new profile on the computer and we are vary pleased with the new profile we expect a big torque increase.

Thanks

• Like 1

Do you know the gap between head and valves? How much can the head been planned? (1mm?)

soo the last grind was a no go ?

No not at all..The one we used was a big bore 1100 Viper.Its to new to do any hard runs.But you could feel the power they put out.The reason we changed the regrind was a friend of mine just got new soft wear so we could have more input on the profile of the lobes.The other good thing is you do not have to remove the head.So you can install on a weekend.We send shims and tools to re shim to the right spec.18 & 25.We send a link to you tube on how to install.I will send link i a little while i need the computer geek to do the link.

Rich

But you still don't have any dyno run data.

Regarding the price, grinding the head about 0.3mm, also increases the power, but cost only 30€ - compared to the cam solution a lot cheaper.

I have had the cams and the fuel controller for awhile now. I don't fly down the trail But I like climbing hills that's what's around here. And they made a big different in torque when I start up the hill you just can feel it when you step on the gas you just can feel the tires spinning and up I go. One of the things I did for my trooper. Just my 2cents

Personally feeling is not telling much, that's the same I say to SBM.

I'm looking for proven data with and without performance cams on same engine.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

But you still don't have any dyno run data.

Regarding the price, grinding the head about 0.3mm, also increases the power, but cost only 30€ - compared to the cam solution a lot cheaper.

Yoshio.

If you don't get it i cant help.Last time we talked i told you had a customer want to go balls to the walls.We are still building his engine.When he is finish we will be able to do some dyno tune on his motor.It is being balanced and blue printed so we can go all out.We have and 800 we will test in the next few weeks.We will let the utv board no the results.

It's really a easy caculation, if head grinding result in 3hp more power for only 30€, then the cams need to increase the power by 49hp to result in the same value. But that will not happen.

I guess the increase with your cam is about 8-12hp, the dyno will show it.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

How much hp/Nm can be will reached with camshafts+fuel met

Getting the head milled you may get 3 to 5 H/P may be.Aiding new cams will give your engine a big boost in low end torque.RV Cams are suitable for use in otherwise stock low compression engines. Usable power is increased between 1500 and 5000 (depending on application). These camshafts have a smooth idle, excellent throttle response and acceleration, plus good fuel efficiency.This is helping you understand how cams work.We have a 800 cc engine stock that we will install our new cam grind and get tested on a dyno.in the next few weeks.We will give results on utv board.Check out our delrin bushings trailing arms

and bearing block no noise or binding any more self lubricating.Last a life time!

Silverbullet

I will let the UTV Forum judge your theory.The members are some of the most knowledgeable on engine technology.And will see your theory is totally stupid.

Rich

soo the last grind was a no go ?

No it was fine but got new software and found a new coating and profile.Plus we never did a forced induction cam.Hope this answered your question!

silverbullet

We have made a small video on Youtube on how to install with out taking head off and we have a way to give you the shims you will need so no hassel. This is just a little video on how to install .Full video with camshafts.To see the video go to youtube enter silverbulletmotorsports and the video will come up.These are just a small section. To get and idear on how to remove and instal cams.The video that will come with the cams will be vary detailed.We will send you the shims for each valve to set the clearance.