Quantcast

CYJSP2009

650 Commando Rear Differential + Ring and Pinion set available

Dear 650 Commando users,

Please kindly note that there will be producition on Joyner 650 Rear Differntial and it's Ring and pinion set at the end of this month.

Anyone who is interested to get either the complete 650 Commando rear differential or the ring and pinion set please send your email to [email protected] We will close collecting the order demand at the last day of July. Production lead time will be about 40 days and then we will ship the parts you ordered to your door using DHL Express.

As we know 650 rear differential and its parts are difficult to get now. Please take this chance when you can.

Wish you all a good day

Casey

Leaf Asia

2016-07-20

Rich,

I think you misunderstood. I didn't mean to compete with any one.

There is no doubt that you can be my customer and have your price level. There is no conflict at all.

I just want to help as more 650 Commando user to fix their differential problem and at the same time help my partner ( the differential manufacturer, who ask me to collect demand in market)

Let's work together to help more Joyner users. And I hope you do good business.

Have a nice day

Casey

Leaf Asia

2016-07-21

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.