Quantcast

Considering purchase of Massimo gator or militia 1000. Only considering Massimo because the title says "buggy" and I can get a tag on it here in the VI. I have seen some bad reviews though. Any thoughts on Massimo? Or any other recommendations that have buggy title?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Tony Rea
      So, im new to UTV's always ridden ATV's typically the Polaris 850's and such and a few Rubicon's. Moved into the county with some land and figured I'd get back into the country mud. I've been doing some research on UTV's and I am impressed, I went to the local pony powersports and sat in a few atvs, being 6ft1 and 360lbs I wanted to make sure I could fit into one of them comfortably before doing my research on which one I wanted. My conclusion was - the Honda Pioneer 1000 limited edition , or the Polaris ranger xp 1000 (would prefer the highlander edition).  I was trying to do some research on which one is better, I know they are both leaders in the industry from the research I have done.  I'll mostly be driving through creeks taking it to some trails and moving some things here and there (firewood, fallen trees, ect.) the years im considering are 2017,2018 and if there is a big enough change in the model that a 2019 would make more sense then I would do that. Looking to spend 20k ish. Any help on deciding the better of the rangers and pioneers would be appreciated, or if you have another UTV a bigger guy should look into! 
    • By calebcobb1994
      There is no spark to plug and no power to fuel pump. I can run a direct ground to fuel pump to get power but still no spark at plug. Any ideas to what could be wrong? thanks!!
    • By Sean Martin
      Hello,
      I have Massimo 800 that i bought with a motor problem. I was wondering how hard it is to get parts for these types of machines. The machine for the most part is brand new with only 360 miles so it should be worth fixing but if not I will part out. Thanks in advance for all help
    • By Jken
      Recently purchased a Massimo Buck 400.  Looking through the manual, its terrible.  Gives you very little to no information on required maintenance.  I have also looked this machine over and apparently it has no oil filter.  The parts diagram shows a screen that I'm assuming needs to be cleaned.  Before I spend $75 on a service manual does anyone know if it is worth having.
      Thanks

• By Kannon09
      Hi, 
      Just purchased a 2015 Massimo 400 EFI. While I was cleaning the air filter sponge I noticed fuel was dripping out of the air box. Any ideas where this may be coming from? 
      Since it has electronic fuel injection I wouldn't think a carb float would be stuck or something like that. 
      Any advice is appreciated.