Quantcast

BRP RENEWS CAN-AM NASCAR SPONSORSHIP

blogger-image--1345640508.jpg

Orlando, Florida, August 17, 2016 â BRPâs (TSX:DOO) Can-Am brand will be present on the NASCAR circuit for the next two years through its collaboration with the GoFAS No.32 NASCAR Sprint Cup series racing team, in association with the Kappa and Cyclops Gear brands.
The agreement provides BRPâs Can-Am brand with the opportunity to sponsor 36 races, 13 as primary sponsor.
âBRPâs successful experience to date on the NASCAR circuit in 2016 has been an important asset in our North American growth plan for the Can-Am brandsaid Anne Bélec, SVP Global Brand, Communications and PAC at BRP. âIt has helped the brand gain greater visibility through NASCARâs millions of North American spectators annually, and get closer to our consumers and their riding communities.â
The sponsorship includes four title races â the Can-Am Duel at Daytona and the Can-Am 500 in Phoenix for the NASCAR Sprint Cup series in the U.S., and the Can-Am 200 in Toronto and Les 50 tours Can-Am in Trois-Rivières on the NASCAR Pintyâs circuit in Canada.
About BRP
BRP (TSX:DOO) is a global leader in the design, development, manufacturing, distribution and marketing of powersports vehicles and propulsion systems. Its portfolio includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am all-terrain and side-by-side vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, Evinrude and Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts, motorcycles and recreational aircraft. BRP supports its line of products with a dedicated parts, accessories and clothing business. With annual sales of over CA$3.8 billion from over 100 countries, the Company employs approximately 7,900 people worldwide.
www.brp.com
8fWM9pzMPGI

View the full article