Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
UTVBoard News

Rockford Fosgate Announces New Yamaha YXZ Audio Solutions

%25255BUNSET%25255D.png

TEMPE, Ariz. â Sept. 15, 2016 â Rockford Fosgate (www.rockfordfosgate.com), the industry leader in high-performance audio systems, is proud to announce the launch of a new line of motorsports audio solutions specific to select 2016-2017Yamaha YXZ side-by-side models. All audio solution lines for 2016-2017 Yamaha YXZ1000R & 2017 YXZ1000R SS are scheduled to ship in Q1 2017.

âWith the ever growing popularity of the Yamaha YXZ and the limited high quality audio offerings available, we have developed multiple class leadingkits that offer options for source unit integration to complete high performance audio solutions,â explained Jake Braaten, Rockford Vice President ofNew Product Development and Engineering. âAll of the products are designed to perform while out in the elements, and we keep the installation simple by offering very efficient plug-and-play kits designed to fit factory locations on the YXZ. Our systems are engineered and tested to last, no matter whether in the mud, sand, or on rough mountain trails.â

From as low as $349.99 for a YXZ-STAGE1 solution up to a modest $2,299.99 for a complete YXZ-STAGE5 400-watt amplified audio system including four speakers and subwoofer, Rockford Fosgate has all the gear anyone could ever need. All system components carry the legendary Rockford Fosgate sound signature while meeting element-ready standards for outdoor situations, including rain, wind, dust, and UV protection.

For more information on Rockford Fosgate, please visit www.rockfordfosgate.com.

About Rockford Corporation

Setting the standard for excellence in the audio industry, the Rockford Corporation markets and distributes high-performance audio systems for the mobile audio aftermarket and OEM market. Headquartered in Tempe, Ariz., Rockford Corporation is a publicly traded company and manufactures or distributes its products under multiple brands: Rockford Fosgate®, Rockford Acoustic Design™, Lightning Audio®, CrimeStopper, and Renegade. For more information, please visit: www.rockfordfosgate.com, www.rockfordacousticdesign.com, www.lightningaudio.com, www.crimestopper.com, and www.renegadecaraudio.com.

O34pMeAE5F4

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By TomWA
      2016 Cub Cadet Challenger 700 has a hitch receiver that requires a vertical pin as opposed to a horizontal pin to attach hitches.  I'm looking for an 18" hitch entender that will attach using a vertical pin and then accept a horizontal pin for a trailer hitch.  I've looked everywhere.  Any ideas on where to find one?  TIA
    • By johnpeter
      2016 Polaris RZR On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-Polaris-RZR-Side-By-Side-UTV-All-terrain-Tires-Bluetooth-Custom-Sound/303088300473?

• By WTraywick
      2016 cub cadet challenger 700. Anyone else experiencing a rattling noise, sounds like it’s about center of the utv and only does it when it is coasting. Anytime the gas is pressed it will not do it. 
    • By johnpeter
      2016 Polaris RZR On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-POLARIS-RZR-1000XP-TURBO/223320235890?

• By Budmanbiker
      I have a 2016 750 crew (it is a Cub Cadet but same machine). It has 108 hours, 49 miles. Basically new, but I got it used with 22 miles on it. The guy said it was too big, and that he wanted a RZR. It ran great for a little over a year. It then developed a rough idle and won't wind up to get past about 20 mph in high range. I have tried countless things, and I keep coming back to overfueling. It doesn' seem to be throwing a code.  I have done the following...
      Spark plug (multiple times)
      Check, clean air filter 
      Sprayed brake clean around intake while running (to be sure it isn' sucking air).
      Checked valve adjustment
      Replaced fuel pump assy., after breaking it trying to remove to check in tank filter.
      Checked wiring and connections
      Checked/cleaned spark arrestor screen
      Replaced fuel, trying different octane. 
      Checked compression.
      Compression should be 1200 kpa,  mine was between 700 and 800 kpa.  Also noticed oil had been increasing and is now milky looking. I figured gas in oil due to overfueling. Dad said milky or foamy meant coolant in oil so we figured blown head gasket. So, we put a new head gasket on it. Old one didn't look blown. Valves were tight like new, could still see cross hatch marks in cylinder wall (like new as it IS still new!) Put it all back together, torqued bolts properly etc... no change. Still runs poorly, compression still low! I don't think it is a compression issue. We pulled the rocker cover back off to check out the automatic compression release that we had noticed on the timing chain  sproket on the end of the camshaft. It seems to be working properly. Then a lightbulb went off. "Automatic compression release" appears to slightly open an exhaust valve... when?... while cranking engine to start. There is no way that we're going to get 1200 kpa compression (unless I were to back that exhaust valve way off)! I may try that when I re-install the rocker cover.  
      Anyway, I'm pretty convinced that it is fuel in the oil, and that it is over fueling like I originally suspected. But how do I know the cause?? Book says over fueling could be caused by Air Pressure sensor, o2 sensor, Solar Term door position fault, or ECU program error or damage. Those are some pricey parts.  Any input??