Quantcast

High Lifter Products Celebrates 20 Years as Industry Leader in ATV and UTV Parts and Accessories

%25255BUNSET%25255D.png

SHREVEPORT, LA October, 2016 - High Lifter Products Inc., the leader in custom aftermarket ATV/UTV accessories, celebrates its 20th year in business on Saturday, October 22, at its Off Road Park in Shreveport, Louisiana. High Lifter started it all by creating the first lift kit for an ATV to tackle the Louisiana terrain. Twenty Years later, the company is still going strong and is now considered a legend in the mud riding industry.

Off-road enthusiasts are invited to a celebration like no other plus a chance to win a 2017 Polaris High Lifter Edition. The winner will choose which High Lifter Edition unit they want from the only full mud line on the market, Polaris High Lifter Editions. customers will also have a special opportunity to purchase tried-and- Smith, president of High 20th anniversary celebration is the perfect opportunity for us to throw a party for our loyal fans.

Each guest gets loaded down with goodies, coupons for free food, give-a-ways plus more when they enter the gate. Attendees will have the chance to win at the Spin It to Win Wheel, a five station Poker Run plus other drawings throughout the day for awesome prizes.

If you ride or have ever thought about riding, this is the event to attend! You will see what it truly means to be a mud music and thousands of dollars in prizes. High Lifter is known for putting on unforgettable events. We aim to please so you do not want to miss this party!

About High Lifter Products

High Lifter Products, Inc. has been leading the industry in the development and marketing of unique, aftermarket accessories for UTVs and ATVs since 1996. Originally a one-man, hobby, High Lifter has since grown into a multi-million dollar corporation, operating a 52,000 square foot facility housing a retail showroom, warehouse, and performance shop. Based in Shreveport, Louisiana High Lifter has earned a reputation for product development and collaborations with several OEMs that greatly enhance utility and performance for customers in the ATV market.

High Lifter is well known within its niche market for the creation of the largest outdoor, mud-riding venue in the country. High Lifter plays host to tens of thousands of ATV riders from all over the globe each year at its annual Mud Nationals event in Jacksonville, Texas.

High Lifter Products
780 Professional Drive North
Shreveport, Louisiana 71105
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuide
kzB0vlyJNsA

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.