Quantcast

silverbullet

Trooper Shims 25mm all sizes

silverbullet10

We carry all the shims for all chery motors 5.00 ea.The motors are getting older so things like camshaft clearance should be checked and in Spec.Not a vary hard job.But must be organized.We have a Video on You Tube.Siverbulletmotorsports. Return i get back 1.00 each it must be in good shape.Are supercharger is all must

done. Chery Parts Dealer Engine and Transmission complete or parts.

silverbullet10

I know it has taken a long time to perfect it.I am sorry but i want it just as bad as you guys.We need it to fit many buggys. Joyners,Renli,Reepers.The mock up is almost done for the 3 cylinder.This week hope fully.Every product we have built you guys have had only good things to say.Mostly!Are cams work great with the new Profile we have.We have solved the installation problem no more removing the head.

Thanks Rich

silverbullet10

We carry all the shims for all chery motors 5.00 ea.The motors are getting older so things like camshaft clearance should be checked and in Spec.Not a vary hard job.But must be organized.We have a Video on You Tube.Siverbulletmotorsports. Return i get back 1.00 each it must be in good shape.Are supercharger is all must

done. Chery Parts Dealer Engine and Transmission complete or parts.

You ought to put a package together package or kit with a selection of various thicknesses of shims so one can order the kit, use what's needed and return for refund of unused shims and rebate for ones that were replaced.

silverbullet

When you adjust the valve clearance.It would be a good time to get a custom camshaft.We have a new profile on our camshafts.We have naturally aspirated and forced induction.We have a new profile with new software we have made some adjustment for more power on the low end torque.Turbocharger buggys will see big improvements.Easy to install (do not need to remove the head.The cam lobes are coated with a new friction coating to give you the most for your money.Shims included.Video on You Tube video under silverbulletmotorsports.net. All Joyners,Renli,Reeper,All buggys with Chery engine.