Quantcast

silverbullet

Trooper Shims 25mm all sizes

silverbullet10

We carry all the shims for all chery motors 5.00 ea.The motors are getting older so things like camshaft clearance should be checked and in Spec.Not a vary hard job.But must be organized.We have a Video on You Tube.Siverbulletmotorsports. Return i get back 1.00 each it must be in good shape.Are supercharger is all must

done. Chery Parts Dealer Engine and Transmission complete or parts.

silverbullet10

I know it has taken a long time to perfect it.I am sorry but i want it just as bad as you guys.We need it to fit many buggys. Joyners,Renli,Reepers.The mock up is almost done for the 3 cylinder.This week hope fully.Every product we have built you guys have had only good things to say.Mostly!Are cams work great with the new Profile we have.We have solved the installation problem no more removing the head.

Thanks Rich

silverbullet10

We carry all the shims for all chery motors 5.00 ea.The motors are getting older so things like camshaft clearance should be checked and in Spec.Not a vary hard job.But must be organized.We have a Video on You Tube.Siverbulletmotorsports. Return i get back 1.00 each it must be in good shape.Are supercharger is all must

done. Chery Parts Dealer Engine and Transmission complete or parts.

You ought to put a package together package or kit with a selection of various thicknesses of shims so one can order the kit, use what's needed and return for refund of unused shims and rebate for ones that were replaced.

Silverbullet

We carry all the shims for cam shafts.We can give you and assortment. Thar will a deposit on the shims assortment.We carry every shim made buy Chery.

Thanks Rich

silverbullet

When you adjust the valve clearance.It would be a good time to get a custom camshaft.We have a new profile on our camshafts.We have naturally aspirated and forced induction.We have a new profile with new software we have made some adjustment for more power on the low end torque.Turbocharger buggys will see big improvements.Easy to install (do not need to remove the head.The cam lobes are coated with a new friction coating to give you the most for your money.Shims included.Video on You Tube video under silverbulletmotorsports.net. All Joyners,Renli,Reeper,All buggys with Chery engine.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By borossi joyner
      Hello Joyner owners !
      I am working for the company Borossi Motors Ltd. Germany and we are the european Joyner distributor selling Joyner vehicles and spare parts for the entire Joyner vehicle and engine line.
      We would like to introduce ourselves to this community and we would like to offer our help to any of you, who might need Joyner chassis or engine parts, that is difficult to find in the US.
      Since spare part supply hasn´t been easy in the last years, more and more customers from USA and Australia contacted us. We are shipping parts every day to USA, Canada and other "Joyner" countries.
      We run an online parts shop on ebay (with some basic 150 or so items) and on our own site borossi.com you can find much more.
      If you have any questions about technical things, parts, availability or prices don´t hesitate to contact us and ask for special prices. We ship either through USPS or UPS express saver, depending how urgent things are for you.
      All of you who own a UTV with a 2 cyl. LJ276 650cc Carburetor engine or a Chery engine 3 cyl. SQR372, 4cyl. SQR472 or other Chery engines, we will sure also be able to help you with engine and transmission parts.
      Regards
      Thomas
      Borossi Motors Ltd.
    • By Mac250
      Just purchased a 2018 Hisun Sector 250. The gear shift is hard to engage. Tried depressing the brake pedal, no change. Tried with the engine running and turned off, no change. The gear shift cable, from the dash to the trans seems to be grinding. With my hand on the cable I can feel it grinding, vibrating, as the gear shift is moved up or down. Can this cable be removed and greased or does it just need to be replaced?
    • By rjfrider
      Mule Pro MX question:  Is there a trick to removing the center floor panel or "tunnel" other than removing the 8 plastic rivets?  I removed the rivets but the panel won't pop up easily, and I don't want to force it with a crow bar so as not to break some tabs or other hidden parts.  Accessory mount instruction attached.  Thanks for your help.  rider
      Mule Pro MX floor tunnel.pdf
    • By JDH
      Hi guys,
      I have a Rural King version of the Hisun Sector 250 with about 75 miles and 15 hours on it.  It just started being difficult to start and idle.  But if I hold in on the gas a little it will start and run until I left off.  It also runs good and will run good until I stop then it idles for a few seconds then quits.  Its about 4 months out of warranty.  Battery voltage is fine before, during, and after starting.  Oil is clean and clear.  Gas is fresh.   I can hear the fuel pump spool up when I turn the key to actually start it, not when I turn it to the on position though like on most other UTV's I have owned.  Its really odd and has me perplexed.  The only other thing that I have noticed is that the engine temp indicator on the left side of the dash only indicates one bar regardless of how warm the engine is.  Other than that, it runs great.  Just hard to start and won't idle.  Any suggestions?  It has me  perplexed.
      Thanks

Jason
    • By Scott Fournier
      Up for sale are 2 boxes containing Rugged Hard Enclosure for my ODES Dominator.  This is  for a two door model and is black . I was told these fit various other brands such as Razor , Club , John Deere and Certainly Polaris models.  This contains the  side doors and window.  I am asking $550 plus whatever shipping is to you. These are hard to find!