Quantcast

mike

mule cv boot

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Mulepatrick
      Well all. I figured out the hesitation/running issue. You won't believe it but the roll cage is full of mud! I removed the hose from the air box and all good. Now another issue.  On my second starter. They last a few days and then just start clicking from the solenoid.  Sometime if you hit the key a few quick turns it will spin. It always turns by jumping the igniter wire. Continuity is good on that wire as well. Thanks for any help.
    • By Jeremiah Hammond
      So to shorten it up, my rear diff on the strike 1000 exploded. And not from improper use, just a junk cast case probably full of air pockets. 
      Im trying to figure out another brand rear diff I could transplant in. There are plenty of wrecked rzr 800 all over the classifieds. I wonder how much fab would be required to do the transplant?
      anyone have a rzr and a Hisun they couple compare side by side?
    • By johnpeter
      2015 Polaris RZR S 900 S 1000 Xp 1000 turbo On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Polaris-RZR-S-900-S-1000-Xp-1000-turbo/163861042890?

• By huntlythe3rd
      A pretty basic build but this enclosure I bought is amazing. Have to show it off makes it look so speak. For real my life has changed since getting this enclosure!

• By Scott Meszaros
      good morning, new to this site...got a question......i have a 2015 kaw mule with the soft top enclosure........doors with zipper windows, plastic windshield.........i want to tow the thing on a trailer up to our cabin, about 340 miles of mostly interstate driving......the instructions for the top say "remove for towing or use enclosed trailer"..........removing would be a pain, and i don't have an enclosed trailer..............anyone have another solution?.........how much will it screw it up if i tow as is?.....should i put a plastic tarp over the thing and secure the tarp to the trailer?......any suggestions would be helpful.....thank you in advance