You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Every Kawasaki part imaginable!!

Hi, all, I am here to say i have found an excellent source for kawasaki parts, It's run by  Eddie Babbit. It is called Kawasaki Partshouse. run by Babbits online, Muskegon Michigan. http://www.kawasakipartshouse.com/oemparts Just the other day i ordered piston rings, for my Mule 550, They got here and a Oil ring, and smaller ring were missing from the box, Kawasaki took responsibility for the "Accident" and  I had also contacted babbits, and they replied and they said" keep the old rings, order a new set and you just pay shipping" so i got $30 piston rings for 8.95!!!? Free shipping on orders over $50!!!  

By Travis, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies
    • Kawasaki mule submerged in water !!help.

Any 1 with some good advice ,my Kawasaki 2017 mule side by side was submerged in water and now dead. What can i do ?  

By Harry Thomas, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 9 replies
    • Kawasaki 4010 (Gas) Revs/Puleses at top speed.

Not sure I'm explaining that right. but,.. I'll start with some history.  I bought the 4x4 4010 mule with a bad motor.  I built the engine.  Bottom end up.  Fresh bearings, Pistons, etc.  Cranks up and runs with no issues.  However,.. doesn't seem to run faster than 20 mph and pulses at top speed like something is up with the governor.  It feels like its cutting back.  Climbing and pulling it seems to be fine,. It pulls hard and doesn't cut up.  But on the road flat out  Cuts back/Chugs/pulses/Revs.  Not sure where to start. Kinda tired of thinking about it. Any Ideas? Just a mention, I'm not trying to make it faster, just fixed.  25mph it good by me.  Hell,... for my purposes I'm fine with 20 mph as long as its' running properly.

By brothaman, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • kaf620-e3 kawasaki mule side by side

Hey all my mule runs great until it gets hot then  just quits. won't start back have to plug battery in to charge it up seems like the  battery doesn't recharge when it is running.

By marypippin14, in UTV General Discussion

• 5 replies
    • 2018 Kawasaki Mule Pro MX LE vs. Cub Cadet Challenger 750 EPS: By the Numbers

The Kawasaki Mule Pro MX LE and Cub Cadet Challenger 750 are two midsized Utility UTVs ready to be put to work. Let’s see how they compare – by the numbers. http://www.atv.com/comparisons/2018-kawasaki-mule-pro-mx-le-vs-cub-cadet-challenger-750-eps-by-the-numbers  

By Travis, in Kawasaki Mule

• 0 replies