Quantcast

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Savage
      Hi, 
      Does anyone have a free download link for this service manual? Thanks
    • By T-boss 410
      I guess this is one for the general forum. Does anyone experience a  slow turn over by the starter? I had a battery with a bad cell, and it was replaced. It wouldn't even turn over. Now it will start, but I have to hit the key a few times before it will spin over fast enough to start. The battery is a 330cca unit, so I would think that it would easily spin a single cylinder engine. This is for a Massimo T-boss 410. The engine is a 352cc, 25.5hp fuel injected unit. 
      Where should I start looking? It's a 2019 UTV, with only 14.6 hours on it. In my mind, I can only think that the connections somewhere are loose, or the starter is not up to snuff. Could tracing the wires for the starter system be difficult? Is there a way to test the starter?
      Thanks much!
    • By Alex
      View File 2010-2013 Kawasaki Teryx 750 Service Manual
      2010-2013 Kawasaki Teryx 750 Service Manual
      Includes:
      TERYX 750 FI 4x4
      TERYX 750 FI 4x4 LE
      TERYX 750 FI 4x4 SPORT
      Submitter Alex Submitted 01/10/2021 Category Kawasaki  
    • By Mark Popeye
      Hi,  Just purchased a 2010 Qlink Frontrunner 700.  Using it to plow my yard (just moved back to NH).  I knew it had starting issues but that was mostly around the starter relay (as shown, when I was looking at it).  I rewired (and soldered) the 4 wires that go to relay, replaced the relay, starter and battery.  It still starts extremely hard but runs great.  I don't know what else to check.  On another topic, which way do wheel hub nuts turn to loosen?  TIA.
    • By strike250
      View File Hisun HS 500-700 Service Manual
      Here is a copy of the factory service manual for the Hisun HS500-700
      Submitter strike250 Submitted 01/04/2021 Category Hisun