Quantcast

silverbullet

Hello Jeff i could use some help.Kinarfi

Thank you for the question.

This is and interesting concept, and we do have a stage 3 controller that can read injector pulse width to modulate injection from our system. However using the nozzles and pump with no controller would require experimentation with relays and electrical which would be an R&D project we cannot currently support. It may be possible given relays to transform the injector pulse into a 12v signal to open a solenoid and energize the pump, but we cannot guarantee and results with out a snow performance control box on the system. Let us know if you have any further questions. Thank you for the question.
This is and interesting concept, and we do have a stage 3 controller that can read injector pulse width to modulate injection from our system. However using the nozzles and pump with no controller would require experimentation with relays and electrical which would be an R&D project we cannot currently support. It may be possible given relays to transform the injector pulse into a 12v signal to open a solenoid and energize the pump, but we cannot guarantee and results with out a snow performance control box on the system. Let us know if you have any further questions.

On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 3:05 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello
I am building a supercharger kit for small Chinese car motors 800 cc and 1100 cc.
We have a fuel management system that has a piggy back controller.The 800 cc 3 cylinder engine has 3 injectors stock so they added a piggy back system dis connected the 02 sensor and now adjust the fuel to the injectors.The company who makes them for us developed a controller with a separate maff sensor 5.bar for the 2 extra injectors.So we have 5 connectors for 5 injectors 2 for the super charger.So as boost goes up the maff sensor starts adding more fuel to the 2 extras injectors.The injector works on a pulse to open and close them.Is there a way to use this 1 injector wire to feed the water meth nozzle solenoid.I know it sounds crazy but if any body would know it would be you
Thanks Rich

Silverbullet

Jeff has a computer in has head.Hope he can help.This is all to make it more affordably for you guys.Trying to keep cost down.I can buy a kit but it raises the price.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Regretting my choices
      Hello.  I purchased this unit as a "non runner" with the intent of using the frame to build a go-cart, but once I got it home it seemed way to good to part out.  The motor cranks over, and I have spark, but no fuel.  If I put a little fuel in the cylinder it fires up until that fuel is burnt, then of course it dies.  The fuel pump is not running and I have removed the plug and there is no power going to it.  I have checked the safety switch on the brake pedal and its fine, I have checked the fuses, all good, but am not sure where to go from here. The shifter is missing on the unit, but the indicator light on the dash shows its in neutral, and the e-brake indicator switch is working as well.  I am thinking of jumping power to the fuel pump next to see if it runs and if the motor will start.
      What am I missing?  What can stop the fuel pump from getting power to it?

• By Dennis Fortner
      Hello, I am looking to purchase my first side by side and I am not sure of the make and model
    • By TimMassimo
      Hello. I have a 2017 Massimo 700-5. I have recently had the head gasket replaced with the head and base machines, all gaskets, valve seals, piston rings and a coolant flush. I drove it for about a total of two hours at different times and days and now the coolant is not reaching the head when it is running. I have tried to bleed it by jacking up the front end using the top screw in the water pump screw and get all the air out. After I run it for a few minutes the coolant get stuck in the radiator and it won’t circulate back to the head as it should.  Has anyone run into this? I’m not sure if there’s air in the system or the water pump does not work?  
    • By wilec
      how much should I expect to pay for a CF Motto 800 EX with an MSRP of $11,799?  Thanks
    • By dant849
      This looks to be a pretty common topic and I've had issues with mine overheating since I got it back around the end of 2019. Started running hot again, thermostat was not opening and they sent me a new one. Installed that, burped the system for air all to no avail. Next in line is the water pump to replace, they sent me a water pump and when I got the old one off it was not turning freely to say the least so I'm thinking that could have been my problem. My issue now is getting the slot in the water pump shaft to line up with the tab inside the engine of the machine. Any tricks to doing this? Thanks in advance
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Volkz VLOGS
      Hi, I'm getting ready to supercharge my trooper and I'm looking for advice on the setup. So far I have... a AMR500 supercharger, small intercooler, Dolbeck EJK fuel controller and wideband. Looking for any advice on what else I'm going to need and what to expect..Thank you

• By silverbullet
      well we have finally started tear down on our new shop project vehicle sent to us from Utah. we will be posting pictures and tutorials as we go. for now motors is getting machined to be able to take a set of our 9.0-1 compression pistons with the teflon coating on the skirts