Quantcast

Hello Jeff i could use some help.Kinarfi

silverbullet

Thank you for the question.

This is and interesting concept, and we do have a stage 3 controller that can read injector pulse width to modulate injection from our system. However using the nozzles and pump with no controller would require experimentation with relays and electrical which would be an R&D project we cannot currently support. It may be possible given relays to transform the injector pulse into a 12v signal to open a solenoid and energize the pump, but we cannot guarantee and results with out a snow performance control box on the system. Let us know if you have any further questions. Thank you for the question.
This is and interesting concept, and we do have a stage 3 controller that can read injector pulse width to modulate injection from our system. However using the nozzles and pump with no controller would require experimentation with relays and electrical which would be an R&D project we cannot currently support. It may be possible given relays to transform the injector pulse into a 12v signal to open a solenoid and energize the pump, but we cannot guarantee and results with out a snow performance control box on the system. Let us know if you have any further questions.

On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 3:05 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello
I am building a supercharger kit for small Chinese car motors 800 cc and 1100 cc.
We have a fuel management system that has a piggy back controller.The 800 cc 3 cylinder engine has 3 injectors stock so they added a piggy back system dis connected the 02 sensor and now adjust the fuel to the injectors.The company who makes them for us developed a controller with a separate maff sensor 5.bar for the 2 extra injectors.So we have 5 connectors for 5 injectors 2 for the super charger.So as boost goes up the maff sensor starts adding more fuel to the 2 extras injectors.The injector works on a pulse to open and close them.Is there a way to use this 1 injector wire to feed the water meth nozzle solenoid.I know it sounds crazy but if any body would know it would be you
Thanks Rich