Quantcast

Wheels

funtones

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ron from the Mitten
      I purchased a 2008 Qlink Rodeo 700 a few years ago.  I am from Michigan.  Anyone know of any local repair shops?  I had a dead battery, so I replaced that, started right up, ran the quad down the road, (this was last year), put it in the barn, shut it off.  then a couple weeks later, went to go start it again, and nothing.  I have power to the dash lights, horn, turn signals, wench etc, but nothing to the starter switch, and I hate electrical crap.  Battery still reads 12.x volts.

Any suggestions would be amazing.  I've owned it over 2 years, and haven't run 1 tank of gas through it.  No time to screw with it, and very frustrated.  Hoping someone can offer some advice of value.
    • By Nypto
      I just bought a new Hisun 750 sxs. I drove one mile and it just died. No power at all. Battery is 12.8v. Found no blown fuses. No power to the panel, no nothing. Problem for me is I bought 160 acres near big bend. Trying to build a house. Got blown up in 'Nam . Can't walk much. Scared I'm way out and it fails again. I heard something  about a brake switch,  but I have no idea where it might be.
    • By alevins
      Good day all, 
      searching here but cannot find the answer,  Hisun been working fine and now reverse limiter seems to be engaging and cannot back up, cannot find a clear solution to disable the limiter. found a possible relay?  not sure which one or to cuut a wire at ecu but a picture or diagram would be helpful
      thank you for any help in advance
    • By nods
      Less than 40 miles can barely start. Dealer is working with Hisun on a number of other issues on this UTV. Can not get clear info on the meaning of these E codes this is getting. Anybody have some clear info for me?
    • By Paul409
      Have a Hisun 750 only 700hrs 21 model. Never had issues went to start it and there's a clicking sound under the seat I'm assuming it's the started relay. I for the life of me cannot find the starter, is there a way to test the relay. 
      Thank for any support