Quantcast

ajk1941

Muffler noise on mule 610

I have a 2016 Mule 610 SE and find the noise is extreemly loud.  Is there any addition or change to the exhaust system available to quiet it down?  

I have had 2  610s, a 2009 and my current 2014, neither of which was loud at all.

In fact there are times when I have thought a little louder exhaust would be more......Macho ??

Hard to believe we are talking about the same vehicle.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2016 Polaris XP4 Turbo RZR  On  Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Polaris-XP4-Turbo-RZR-2016/153567665767?

• By Nolan55555
      Not priming fuel when you turn key on but pumps fuel when you crank it over what could it be? 2016 Yamaha wolverine 
    • By gmaviation
      Sorry if this is not the place to post for sale.  I could not find Joyner for sale forum.  For those that do not know the Joyner, these are $12K new retail.  I just purchased this one last year and only has 139.4 miles.  
      1000cc with 5 speed manual transmission. Can be street legal. Already has all equipment installed. 4x4 or 2wd. Winch, LED lights.  These seem more popular in the Southwest for desert riding, but we had a great time riding with our family here in NC and WV on trails and our land. It is my understanding the engine is the same engine that is in the John Deere Gator. These have super large suspension and axles. I cannot think of any other unit you can buy at this price and have 4 seats and do what this one does. I also liked that I could teach my kids how to drive a manual.   email me at [email protected] 

• By bjones
      2007 610 mule will foul a pug after 1 hr of run time on clock.  Plug will be black with sut.  Buddy go a 610 and it does same thing. Have had dealer adjust valves twice and still does it.  When i bought mule valves were ticking and I ran it that way for some time and took it in and dealer adjusted valves and that is when problem started.  I rechecked valves and the were tight and I adjusted to .005 and still fouls plug.  I always use no ethenal gas and have gone to a hotter plug.  I have read that this is a common problem with mule.  Any help appreciated.
    • By goldstar
      Has anyone put a different brand motor in a mule with a straight shaft,trifugal if so where did you get a tapered sleeve for the primary clutch to work or what other rough can one take to make this setup work. Will a centrifugal clutch work plus converting to chain driven?