Quantcast

Clutch for utv

Ken

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Bill Kresge
      Been using our beloved 2005 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO for many years to get us around with tools, feed, and other farm work. Each winter it has plowed us out of just about anything north central WA winters have thrown at us.  Problem is I'm going to be 70 this year and riding around in the open with temps in the teens and plowing 4,000 of gravel driveway is getting tougher.
      So we are looking for a strictly utilitarian UTV. No trail riding, no need for beverage cups, no bluetooth speaker systems, not a diesel and not electric Just a good solid vehicle with a full cab, something that I can hook a snow plow system to that will handle up to 8 to 12" of snow once every few years but mostly 4 to 6" at a time. Probably my last buy and I'd like something reliable with some longevity, not too hard to find parts for and that I can do a fair amount of the work on.
      Does such a piece of equipment that meets those requirements even exist anymore and if so I'd appreciate some recommendations. Thanks
    • By Rabland
      Does anyone have a parts breakdown of the Tracker 800SX? I likely have a fuel filter problem (P171 code) and would like to clean or replace it but have no idea where it’s located. I have the Service Manual, but there’s nothing in there to identify it.
      thanks
    • By Steve Vanvelzen
      I Recently purchased a Massimo T-Boss 550F last fall with their 60" snow thrower because I couldn't find a decent UTV here in Southern Ontario; nothing in stock anywhere. I am having really bad buyer's remorse after spending time on it and reading all the bad online reviews. The company boasts the fact that it is built in Texas, USA, so I was hoping to do the right thing by buying, "Made In North America" but it is still Chinese Junk, assembled in the USA. and I am starting to realize that I am going to have a lot of difficulty getting parts for this thing; I can't even get an oil filter, finally bought a "Hisun" filter and hope it fits. i busted the shear pins in the snow thrower and can't find replacements for that either. The thing is so hard to change gears most of the time; I am terrified I am going to wreck something. The place I purchased it from is absolutely useless. Can I adjust something myself? Anyone out there have this problem and have some advice (besides selling it and buying a good brand)?
    • By hambone3441
      All I have my tboss in a service shop now for about 3 months waiting on parts.  Are there any other options out there?  Hate to have this thing down for 6 months +
      Any help would be awesome!  Thanks in advance.
      Rob

Looking for parts:
      23943 Clutch holder/bracket 2

23515 Air Proof Cover
    • eManualOnline
    • By Tx1Tek
      I just recently purchased a
      Hi Everyone. I'm new here.  I recently purchased a 2016 RZR 570 Trail. I was looking for the Polaris drive belt number in the manual, but they don't list the belt number there. Does anyone here know the Polaris Drive Belt part number? Why wouldn't they list a part number for that critical part?

• Gallery Images