SPECTATOR INFO

Standard Prices

$15.00 Adult 16+
$5.00 Children 8-15
Kids 7 & Under Free
Military discount (with ID) $5.00 off gate price

Dogs need to be on a leash
No fireworks
All fire pits must be controlled.  Bring your own firewood.

This property has open riding following the completion of the final race.
DRIVER REGISTRATION

Friday, May 12th
Pre-run No Prerunning
Rich will be doing tech during registration, all teams must be teched prior to taking the course

Saturday, May 13th

Anticipated Start Times

Pre-Running 7:00 a.m. – Green flag controls the course, if no green flag, do no take the course. HELMETS AND HARNESSES must be worn during pre-running. 5 mph speed limit EVERYWHERE, except the race course
Driver’s Meeting 9:00 a.m. – Racers are expected to qualify in your draw order. Determination of start order for non-pro classes is done based on random draw
Pro Qualifying 10:00 a.m.
First Dirt Riot race – UTV/Pro UTV 11:00 a.m.
4600/StockTrl/ModTrl 12:30 p.m.
4500/SuperMod Trl 2:00 p.m.
Final Race – 4400 Class 4:00 p.m.
Immediately following event, awards will be presented.
Drivers: Please plan to attend to pick up trophies; cash payments for purse are also awarded for top placements – please review the Dirt Riot rule book.

Primitive camping available onsite for teams
Hookups also available on first come/first serve basis $20
All persons taking the course must have signed the waiver prior to going on course.  
Please see Shelley at the trailer to complete your registration and get your wristbands. Registration opens at 4 p.m.on Friday. (Wristbands are provided to all teams:  Driver/Co-driver wristband to StkTrl/ModTrl/SuperMod Trl/Pro UTV and Sportsman UTV teams.  Driver/Co-driver wristband + two pit bands to 4400/4500/4600 teams. Additional pit bands are $10/each All persons onsite MUST have a wristband/no exceptions

Dirt Riot is hosting an off-road endurance racing in Vernal, UT on May 13th. We are looking for volunteers to help set up and work the event. Have you ever wanted to be behind the sense of the events you love to watch? Want free entry to the event and exclusive Dirt Riot t-shirt? Then come help us put on a great show. This is a fun way to help your off-road community grow, get personal time with the professional competitors and best of all get the best seats in the house for all the action. If you are more interested in competing alongside some of the best teams in the country, we would love to have you compete with us. Our classes are designed to fit a wide range of off-road vehicles. Most trail rigs only take a few safety modifications to pass our tech inspection, and they are items every trail rig should have anyways. Check out our rule book for more information!

We are looking for course workers with recovery rigs and set up help. As a course worker, you will basically just have the best seats in the house and get a t-shirt for helping out. We will position workers around the course with radios to keep the event coordinators informed about what is happen on the course. You will also need a vehicle with mild off-road capabilities and a reliable winch. If are able come out before the event we would love a hand getting the event site ready. We put on 18 events during the summer months and we cannot do it without volunteers like you.

DR_Mtn_1-1.jpg
About Dirt Riot

What is Dirt Riot Endurance Racing? In short, Awesome! If you are looking for the most fun and competitive off-road racing series that anyone from weekend wheelers to professional race teams can compete in, you have found it. Dirt Riot sets up races all across the U.S. each course and location brings new challenges for competitors. The courses typically range from 4-8 miles in length and each race is timed for 1-3 hours, depending on class, the team that completes the most laps in that time wins. Push your rig too hard and you will not last the full race, drive too mildly and fall behind the pace. The key is to learn the track and know your rig’s capabilities. Spectators will enjoy seeing competitors drifting corners, hitting jumps, and taking on difficult rock sections. Dirt Riot has the same race classes as Ultra4 as well as a few more to allow anyone to bring their rig out and compete. Most trail rigs can pass inspection with little to no modifications. This is perfect for a club trail day, challenge your club members to a full race then stay and watch the pros race on the same course you just did.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Tejun
      Howdy Everyone,
      New member looking forward to learning and sharing more about UTVs. I have a 2019 Coleman Outfitter with the Hisun 550 engine. Does anyone know what Code Scanner will work with it ?  
    • By aefron88
      This post will explain how to hook up your PC to the ECU of a Hisun/Coleman/Etc UTV to be able to read error codes & engine parameters for troubleshooting purposes.
      This is applicable to all small engines using the Delphi MT-05 ECU. This should cover all fuel injected Hisun models, as well as various other Chinese FI engines, as the Delphi MT-05 ECU seems to be the favored ECU solution.
      Even though we get actual engine error codes to display on the dash, sometimes we have “pending codes” (not yet confirmed by the ECU) or other intermittent issues that are hard to diagnose, for example a poorly connected sensor that may give intermittent false readings, or a sensor that’s putting out bad date, but not bad enough for the ECU to realize.
      The setup requires 2 cables, which are available for around $25 combined, a PC with a USB port, and some charityware software called “HUD ECU Hacker”. This gives the same functionality as the $300 dealer code scanner for a fraction of the price.
      In searching I found info about HUD ECU Hacker, but I have yet to see info anywhere about how to hook it up to a Hisun, so I took the leap and bought some cables, and made it work. I will show a step by step of how to do so in post two.
      I will be breaking this down into 2 posts:
      Delphi ECU Info & Overview (This post) System setup & use Delphi ECU Info (Skip ahead to the next post if your eyes glaze over technical details)
      The Delphi MT-05 ECU was developed to allow small engines to use fuel injection. A fuel injection system requires feedback from various sensors to operate efficiently. This feedback allows the adjustment of ignition timing, fuel injection volume, etc to efficiently and cleanly produce the most power possible from a given engine.
      The MT-05 ECU has a number of sensors that are required for proper functioning including; Coolant temp, crankshaft position, intake temp, intake pressure, exhaust O2, throttle position, as well as some other optional sensors that are used on more complex vehicles.
      From the sensors the ECU adjusts: Fuel injector timing/pulse, Idle air control valve, and ignition coil

The Delphi MT-05 puts out diagnostic data, however it is not ODB2 like a modern car, where is where it gets tricky reading it. There are three options, there is an old 16 bit piece of software Delphi has that is not able to run on a modern computer, there is the motorscanner tool for dealers ($300), or there is freeware HUD ECU Hacker with the proper cables.
    • By Chucky 1
      I purchased a new 2023 Landmaster UTV L4 in October of 2023.  UTV didn't seem to have as much power of the demo L4 that I drove but figured once it broke in it would be better.  After about a week the unit started bogging down backfiring and stopping.  Gas fumes really bad, wait a few minutes and it would start up again.  Brought it back to the dealer and after keeping it for a few weeks said he couldn't find anything wrong with it.  Got it back home and it started acting up again, brought it back to dealer a week later and he said he found couple things that might cause it to do run bad and he was able to replicate the issue but didn't really know what was wrong.  Got it back home again after being at dealer for several weeks and the unit started running bad again right away.  Brought it back to dealer and he went back and forth with Kohler about possible fixes but just checked somethings and try to swap a few parts but still runs bad.  I called Landmaster HQ to speak with someone about a refund and was told that was handled at the dealer level.  Dealer called Landmaster and they told him they didn't do refunds or exchanges especially with units that had problems.  The dealer is now trying to get a new engine to but I have not heard anything as of yet.  I did file complaint with Better Business Bureau and they accepted my claim and reached out to Landmaster.  The National Service Manager called me and said the he had been contacted by the BBB about the complaint and he would look into it.  I told him that I would just like to have my down payment of $2,000.00 returned and never mind the over $1,000.00 I have paid in notes for a UTV that I cannot even ride on without hoping it gets me around the neighborhood.  I have found out that the 2024 Landmaster UTVs will have Vanguard engines due to issues with the Kohler engines.  Very disappointed in what is "Proudly Made in the USA" and the way Landmaster has treated this disabled veteran! 
    • By Jamesjoh
      I have been looking to outfit my new Polaris xp 1000 but have been finding prices all over the range for the same item. So I thought it would be good idea if we could all share here where you are finding the best prices and service rzr xp1000 accessories whether it be a local motorsport store or online.

Thanks,
    • By Rizzguy
      Don’t waste your time everybody with rpm motorsports, Omaha. They are people that don’t even work on sxs’s. Trying to tell you how to install things.
      Completely uneducated guy tried to tell me I did not install a mid pipe correctly when it won’t install correctly; that was the reason for the video and the complaint that I called him about.
      This mid pipe has a 1 inch gap at the rear, and the only way to close it up is with a longer bolt, and to stretch the flex at the Exhaust
      After one ride, the rear bolts have disappeared, because how much tension there is on the flex
      And the bolts does not line up at the flange
      Have a video before and after. And they are telling me that it’s my fault because it does not fit
      wtf.!
      What kind of idiotic people are even answering the phones these days.?
      This guy has probably only read a book and never even driven a motorcycle in his life
      Don’t waste your time with this bullshit products